Official NRL Traders 2024 Thread.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Here is one of the first signatures spotted on instagram!

1702618723691.png

1702618758615.png

Hearing a few additions for next years release which sound interesting!

Cheers
Matt

Here is one of the first signatures spotted on instagram!

1702618723691.png

1702618758615.png

Hearing a few additions for next years release which sound interesting!

Cheers
Matt
As I said on another thread, I feel the design is too busy. Team sig this time too :).
I also don't like (not that I'm complaining) but the white sig limited to 106. Please
just have nice rounded numbers, and if you get two sigs in a few boxes nice.
Anyone seen who's the Warriors sig is this series ?

As I said on another thread, I feel the design is too busy. Team sig this time too :).
I also don't like (not that I'm complaining) but the white sig limited to 106. Please
just have nice rounded numbers, and if you get two sigs in a few boxes nice.
Anyone seen who's the Warriors sig is this series ?

I agree with you on the numbering........always been a pet peeve of mine....... 25, 30, 100, 105, 125, 199 etc not 208 or 106 or 144.

Kenny would be awesome. I would love a Brad Clyde.

I doubt we will see any of the recent greats, they tend to only go HOF inductees
Brad Clyde was one of my favourite players growing up. Be interesting to see who they choose . Raiders have had 3 players in recent years so maybe they will mix it up ? Possibly a Stacey Jones or Wiki would also be decent

Would love a Les Boyd (in West's gear) but know that is dreaming. The lack of appeal the Mark Graham card had (in North's gear - I thought it was great - top player )makes any Magpies legend unlikely. Brett Kenny was my favourite non Magpie player.

Would love a Les Boyd (in West's gear) but know that is dreaming. The lack of appeal the Mark Graham card had (in North's gear - I thought it was great - top player )makes any Magpies legend unlikely. Brett Kenny was my favourite non Magpie player.
Summons would have been a cracker in the black and white. I had heard that Tommy was approached around 18/19 but declined due to his health.

Aside from many new collectors not knowing who Mark Graham and the Bears are, the signature quality was terrible and he had a signature in Glory some 18 months earlier.

I can remember who all my West's favourite players were from when I was 6. Ray Brown first in 1979, then he left so it was Dallas, then it was Jim Leis, then Terry Lamb, then Alan Geelan (great shoulder charger) then John Bilbija and finally Brendan Tuuta. After that I was too old to have a hero so just followed the Magpies till 1999. Then tried following the Tigers. Until I went to a NSW Cup game around 2018 and now I go to as many NSW Cup games I can at Lidcombe Oval. Refuse to wear any orange.

Back
Top Bottom