Black Friday Special DA

I finally gave up. Saw Absolute was up at 4 this morning but went to work instead. :(
Been looking at Select. Is this a new product? Looks OK, might try it out for size in the Santa Sack.

I finally gave up. Saw Absolute was up at 4 this morning but went to work instead. :(
Been looking at Select. Is this a new product? Looks OK, might try it out for size in the Santa Sack.

Yeah, thinking of going a Select myself at some point, used to be an interesting product many years ago, but not sure of this new incarnation. Don't think it's been around the past few years, but could be wrong..

Just a heads up that there's another round of stuff to be added at 3pm tomorrow their time - which I make to be 7am our time - your credit card may not be safe yet !! ;) :crazy:

Saw they were going pretty quick and hoped you'd grabbed some....

Hard to say no to at $35! Was nearly tempted by the Benchwarmer Bubblegum boxes too.

I think Select has been out in Basketball for at least last season. It does look like it could be a pretty good release.

I've never really been drawn to Prizm, but at $54 a box!!! That's a better deal than the Jumbo box as well. They look OK, certainly some huge prices on ebay for the Golds etc. But just auto's, no jersey cards?

I've never really been drawn to Prizm, but at $54 a box!!! That's a better deal than the Jumbo box as well. They look OK, certainly some huge prices on ebay for the Golds etc. But just auto's, no jersey cards?

Yeah, personally I find prizm a bit flat without any GU stuff in it... Golds are darn rare though...think it's only 10 of each card ??

I got some Prizm in the presale which I am still waiting to arrive. I am hoping it is a good break.

I ended up buying a bunch GPK and Mars Attacks boxes this morning. It's a shame that the Momentum boxes sold out before I woke up, as I wanted a box of too of that.

As far as I know Prizm has no jersey cards. I think Prizm is a better deal than Topps Chrome too as Chrome only has one auto a box.

As far as I know Prizm has no jersey cards. I think Prizm is a better deal than Topps Chrome too as Chrome only has one auto a box.

Yeah, but it's CHROME.... Chrome makes everything better! :D

Sounds like there's gonna be a whole lot of breaking going on here between now and Chrissie ! Good to see !

Still some reasonable deals to be had, but don't think I'll be biting on the second wave...spent enough already for the moment me thinks !

Well I finished up keeping my powder dry on Black Friday, I reneged on Prizm, no Jerseys and multiple parallels turned me off.
Then a few minutes ago I came across the Teaser Gallery for Totally Certified on the Panini Blog and jumped in for the presale. Not long to wait, released on the 4th. But it'll go under the tree. Now this is a very nice set. ;)

Well I finished up keeping my powder dry on Black Friday, I reneged on Prizm, no Jerseys and multiple parallels turned me off.
Then a few minutes ago I came across the Teaser Gallery for Totally Certified on the Panini Blog and jumped in for the presale. Not long to wait, released on the 4th. But it'll go under the tree. Now this is a very nice set. ;)

Good luck with it mate, hope you go well and add to your PC. I've had a go at it in the past - last year I think, nice set and a fun break, but a bit on the glitzy side with all the foil, but I think this years design does look better than last years.

I got hold of a Von Miller Stitches in Time from 2012 and was surprised by the intricate foil design, didn't really show up on the scans. If they're anything like that, then I'll be a happy customer - one of my fave PC cards. There's a cool Montee Ball auto in the blog and some nice multi patches too.

Yep, mine was shipped today - this was for the stuff I ordered right after the Black Friday finished, when they relisted some stuff for Cyber Monday - ordered Monday morning my time. They're always slow at getting the BF stuff away...

Back
Top Bottom