Black Friday Special DA

Pretty quick work on the Tote Cert release. Today is the advertised release date and it's been scanned as shipped already, but scheduled for delivery on the 11th. Good service but very expensive. :confused:

Quite often they will ship OS prior to the release date as they know you're not going to be able to open them prior to the release date...

Shipping isn't cheap, you need to offset it by buying more boxes at one time ;-) Still the savings make up for it compared to local, unless the dollar keeps in it's current downwards spiral and they bring in the GST thing...

Quite often they will ship OS prior to the release date as they know you're not going to be able to open them prior to the release date...

Shipping isn't cheap, you need to offset it by buying more boxes at one time ;-) Still the savings make up for it compared to local, unless the dollar keeps in it's current downwards spiral and they bring in the GST thing...
No matter, I'm hooked anyway. Just got to show some restraint from time to time. Not just with boxes, but ebay & COMC are in the mix as well. :D

Just in case you haven't spent enough on Xmas presents for yourself from D & A, they're now having a 12 days of Xmas special where just about everything has a small cut off it - not bad seeing the Aussie dollar has tanked a little lately ! I see more boxes ahead for Chrissie braking !

One of my orders has come up with an "Exception"... "The address is in a remote area and deliveries are not made daily."
Huh?!? I don't in a "remote area" in the slightest! My package has racked up a few air miles though: From Buffalo NY to Louisville KY to Honolulu to Botany, Australia before finally arriving in Auckland where it has sat for the past two days. I could drive to Auckland and back in less than 4 hours while stopping for lunch :cry:

As far as USA goes, NZ doesn't even exist! One of the radio stations here has a thing once a week (might even be day...) where they ring a random number in America and ask where New Zealand is located. I have not heard a single person yet know that NZ is even a country!!

As far as USA goes, NZ doesn't even exist! One of the radio stations here has a thing once a week (might even be day...) where they ring a random number in America and ask where New Zealand is located. I have not heard a single person yet know that NZ is even a country!!

I never knew NZ existed until I moved to the Gold Coast :p

Oh yeah..... GO CHARGERS!!!!

freakin love beating anyone with last name "Manning"

Such disrespect to NFL royalty is unforgivable. :whistle:

I better not refer to Elway as Horsehead then :lol:

elway-horsehead.jpg

Back
Top Bottom