Black Friday Special DA

had it running in the background all day after missing out on the good stuff overnight:(. Nothing to really jump on, may just order a box of strata on presell for $65!

Truth be known if I had more available card funds I might have taken a risk on a few like Momentum or Prominence, but it's a bad week for spending money, and I already have some stuff coming, so there really needs to be some value in any more spending. Certainly would have gone chrome as I'll order a box of that next week probably anyway. Keep an eye out for 2013 Absolute at some point if you're interested in it. They should show up for 119.95 a box which I didn't think was bad - down from 144.00, so I grabbed a couple. Then again Absolute is a staple for me, I usually buy it every year.

Pretty disso that there's been zero Press Pass racing products and not more interesting Non Sport stuff...

This goes for three days right? They'd have to run through pretty much their whole catalogue, just gotta hope we're awake when the good stuff comes around.

I'm still hanging in. Waiting.........waiting.........I can't just not buy anything after all this time. Might even settle for 2012 Prestige at $30 a box, I'm still chipping away at the RC's and insert sets on that one. :crazy:

Last edited:
Just twigged that the $30 for 2012 Prestige is for 24 packs of mixed retailers returns. Not so good a deal after all, guaranteed to be no jersey cards and probably not much of anything else. :thumbsdown:

I'm in the same boat as you guys, had the site open for the past 2 days and just been umming and arrhing.

Hoping to at least pick up a few boxes of something.

Mmmmm Benchwarmers with only 38% left...tempting...LOL :hearts:

I look at Prominence and I think, yeah don't have many Rams from that, then think I'm likely going to pull a whole bunch of no name scrub players from other teams that I can't move and my buyer's urge deserts me... :(

Mmmmm Benchwarmers with only 38% left...tempting...LOL :hearts:

I look at Prominence and I think, yeah don't have many Rams from that, then think I'm likely going to pull a whole bunch of no name scrub players from other teams that I can't move and my buyer's urge deserts me... :(

Snap out of it Trevor. Focus.
Now what's the difference between Sage Hit High & Sage Hit Low. And should I really care? Can't be bothered looking at descriptions anymore, starting to fade................................................
OK, I'm back. Only one more day to go.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom