Australia win Gaelic

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Well i watched the seond test this mourning that was played at Croke Park in front of 82,000 people and the aussies belted them and won the series. They kicked 3 goals too which was entertaining. But the first quarter is what everyone was talking about after the game, they're even saying the series might be no longer due to physicality and violence that took place in the first qter. Australia won the fight hands down their were quite a few punches thrown in a big melee centre field. And than other inncidents for the rest of the quarter. One guy apparently broke his collarbone from a Peirce tackle, a guy busted his nose from a hip and shoulder and Ryan O'Keffe copped a headbutt to the nose. It was very entertaining but the irish people were far from impressed. Thats why i love football and its just sad that some heated moments can really steal the limelight in what was a pure domination in EVERY aspect of the game. Davey and Peirce were electric with their pace and i was also impressed by Fletcher (GK), Bateman, Lappin and SHerman.
was a good game and i hope it continues to be played with the series returning to Australia next year.

F#$@ the Gaelic bring back the State of Origin!!!!

:)

Im with you chief, why do they feel the need to play some bullshit hybrid game? SOO was awesome i remember going with the old man to cheer on the Reds back in the glory days of SA vs VIC. watching Kernahan, Bradley, Platten...it was like the All star game! heaps of fun to watch.

... and it's so like the Irish to start S*&#, but then blame the Aussies. If you're the scrawney kid, don't pick a fight with the schoolyard bully. YOU WILL LOSE!!!

Well i watched the seond test this mourning that was played at Croke Park in front of 82,000 people and the aussies belted them and won the series. They kicked 3 goals too which was entertaining. But the first quarter is what everyone was talking about after the game, they're even saying the series might be no longer due to physicality and violence that took place in the first qter. Australia won the fight hands down their were quite a few punches thrown in a big melee centre field. And than other inncidents for the rest of the quarter. One guy apparently broke his collarbone from a Peirce tackle, a guy busted his nose from a hip and shoulder and Ryan O'Keffe copped a headbutt to the nose. It was very entertaining but the irish people were far from impressed. Thats why i love football and its just sad that some heated moments can really steal the limelight in what was a pure domination in EVERY aspect of the game. Davey and Peirce were electric with their pace and i was also impressed by Fletcher (GK), Bateman, Lappin and SHerman.
was a good game and i hope it continues to be played with the series returning to Australia next year.

Cool, thanks for the write up Metal :)

F#$@ the Gaelic bring back the State of Origin!!!!

:)

I am not one "for" the SOO, mainly because we virtually have it every week anyways ! Also the players no longer cherish the state jumper as they used to and are advised by their clubs not to play if they have even the slightest injury - The premiership is their main focus so I can understand that. That being said, before the AFL days I too loved watching the SOO :D

Who's got the report on the punch-on's?????

I think it's pathetic that Fev gets sent home for a pub brawl, but for the players to have a brawl in the game, that's being watched by SHITLOADS of people, and them have pretty much no consequences, is f-cking shit!

Back
Top Bottom