Not an average mailday!

MasterBlaster

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
No idea what god I lined up with and how I must have impressed them, however when the Chief of War and Finance came in the door a few nights ago, she said there was a package in her hand for me.

As soon as I saw what she had, I knew who it was from but WHY? I can honestly tell you I can't remember having a redeption of this person nor do I remember ever being happy to get one.

There is only one small issue with this ghost card, it't not game used or player affiliated. Other than that, I couldn't be happier.

IMG_9514.JPG

IMG_9515.JPG

Nice card! Not a bad surprise!

Anyway, I checked Panini and its not in my list of things owed or was owed to me. REDEMPTION of the 8 other cards I had to take a flyer on as they were not signed. I got rubbish in return so I do not feel bad in the slightest. Like I said, there was some card god looking over my acct and realized that I was owed! :)

Sue said to leave it in the safe and forget about it. For once I am going to listen as I have pissed away so many nice cards.....

Thanks for the love... hahahahahahaha =D>:hearts::cool:

Glad you got a card you liked and not to rain on your parade but man Panini is scum "the enclosed officially licensed material is not associated with any player, game or event".

Back
Top Bottom