2015/16 A-league Trading Cards (Sell sheet Page 3)

Tap'N'Play (in conjunction with the FFA) will insert ONE Golden Ticket Card into this year's HAL/FFA Trading Card release that will provide the winner with two Premier tickets to the
Socceroos V Jordan match on March 29th PLUS… Two Airfares from anywhere in Australia, overnight accommodation and transfers to the match. A great prize for one lucky winner.

There will also be TWENTY SILVER Cards that provide the winners with a $100 gift voucher to the HAL Online Store.

Every card carries a special code on the back. T&C's apply.

Diggaz Trading Cards will have Boxes/Albums available mid next week, with plenty of time to ensure you have Xmas Boxes to bust ;)

Slide3.jpg

Plenty just gone up on the TNP Facebook Page.

Thanks @Matt26 :thumbsup:

I see that the Perth Glory captain card has been changed to Garcia (captain this season) whereas the checklist had Twaite listed (captain last season). Do you know if there has been any other changes to the set from the earlier published checklist?

Only 2 changes I have been told, both Team Captains Glory and Victory.

This was due to the FFA not having the up to date information from the clubs of who was captain at the time of putting the lists together.

Aside from that no other changes I'm aware of.

Only 2 changes I have been told, both Team Captains Glory and Victory.

This was due to the FFA not having the up to date information from the clubs of who was captain at the time of putting the lists together.

Aside from that no other changes I'm aware of.

Advantages of a delayed release...and good on TnP for being flexible enough to accommodate those late changes to make the release as up to date as possible.

From Tap N Play on facebook, for this release Gold parallel numbers are limited to only approximately 200 and Silver 500.

Good to know. Clearly a smaller production run for this FFA/A-League release. For the TnP Cricket 2015/16 cards @Matt26 advised the following for that release

Based on my maths and 500 cases:

Silver - Approx 600 per card
Gold - Approx 250 per card
BOTB - Approx 1200 per card
Mem Moments - Approx 1200 per card
Future Stars - Approx 300 per card
Superstars - Approx 300 per card
Signatures - 175 per card
Medal Winners - 175 per card

Give or take a few.

So likely to be less cases being produced with will result in 50 less golds and 100 less silvers per card than the cricket release.

Will just make collecting the parallels just that little bit harder. Ahh.....the trill of the chase.....COME ON!!
S8013274-vote1.jpg

S8013274-vote1.jpg

I think you will find that its the same production run 500 cases, however because there are more cards in the base set (180 vs 200 in A league) the number of silver/golds per player is less.

Cheers
Matt

I think you will find that its the same production run 500 cases, however because there are more cards in the base set (180 vs 200 in A league) the number of silver/golds per player is less.

Cheers
Matt

thanks for the clarification Matt - yes there is that added factor of it being such a large release.

Thanks to @Diggaz TC for confirming insert hit ratios.

For those interested.

Per Packets (approximate print number )
Silver 1:2 (450)
Gold 1:4 (230)
Team Captains 1:13 (1160)
Midfield Generals 1:13 (1160)
Sharp Shooters 1:52 (300)
Rising Stars 1:52 (300)
Signature Stars 1:78 (200)
Archie Thompson Jersey 1:1215 (150)

If anyone has anymore print numbers let me know and i'll update the list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom