2015/16 A-league Trading Cards (Sell sheet Page 3)

Sell sheet as attached:

2015 16 FFA & A LEAGUE TRADING CARD SELL SHEET.jpg

Spotted this pic of the album on Ja Ja's Collectables facebook site.
image.jpg

Maybe this is just a mock up and the real albums will be made from pieces of the artificial turf from Tajikistan in celebration of the Socceroos recent win! :rofl:

image.jpg

These cards, look great...can't wait. Any news on who the signature cards are?

Lots of excitement today with some of the upcoming cricket set signature cards on that thread http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/comm...-ca-bbl-2015-16-official-thread.187302/page-4

Although you'd have to wonder if the stand by the Professional Footballers Australia (PFA) in relation to their protracted negotiations with the FFA over the collective bargaining agreement and what players will and won't do, is having an impact on the planned signature cards for this release.

From what I have heard the release at worst may be delayed by a week or 2 due to the ongoing agreement negotiations which are expected to be finished this week.

I'd still expect it out Late October/Early November.

I have seen the finished signature cards (unsigned), and they look as good if not better than the Cricket ones.

Ill see if I can get a sneak peek of one to share here.

I have seen the finished signature cards (unsigned), and they look as good if not better than the Cricket ones.

Ill see if I can get a sneak peek of one to share here.

Appreciate the update Matt.

Very good news about the look of the signature card, although may I suggest holding off posting any images of the signature card until the agreement is finalised as it may potentially inflame the situation and result in possible 'naming & shaming' if specific players are identified as having cards but not signing.

As you say hopefully the agreement will be signed soon.

Yeah i am starting to have withdrawals from not having any new Newcastle cards to collect. With the parallels it is a 53 card set to complete just Newcastle so the sooner they get released the sooner i can start.

Also looking forward to seeing what the 3 Album cards will look like. I know they are the Male and Female player of the year and also the GF Joe Marston medalist.

can someone send me a copy of the ffa trading cards 2015 16 checklist and is there the whole set in the box.

Unconfirmed reports are starting to trickle through that even the boxes containing this upcoming release are growing tired of sitting in the TnP warehouse and have now started their own form of industrial action.....:)

image.jpg

Hopefully this release isn't too far away :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom