2015/16 A-league Trading Cards (Sell sheet Page 3)

NBUnited

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Todd
eBay User
footballhistorynewcastle
Well the season has now finished and we are left with the EPL friendlies Which is great.

It is confirmed that Tap n Play will be doing the release for the upcoming season (available mid november) with the hope of including some 'rare and collector items' and signature redemptions.

What do you think we will see, will you be collecting them?

I can tell you from the chats of late i've had with the guys at Tap 'N' Play about their upcoming products, while the next release is currently in the planning stage, you will see signature content and a greater emphasis from the A League to promote the product.

I'd expect it to be very similar to the BBL cricket release last year, but improved again with things like signatures/limited edition inserts etc.

Here is the photo from tap n plats facebook photo

FB_IMG_1433131170756.jpg

No Game Used jersey cards this year either, however, having some signature cards is a great step forward.

No Game Used jersey cards this year either, however, having some signature cards is a great step forward.

I wouldn't completely rule it out. I know they approached Tim Cahill to do the same thing that they are doing with Brett Lee but he declined.

I wouldn't completely rule it out. I know they approached Tim Cahill to do the same thing that they are doing with Brett Lee but he declined.

That's what I based it on. They are finding it hard to obtain jersey's, even from the A league.

That's what I based it on. They are finding it hard to obtain jersey's, even from the A league.

The A League has given permission to create the jersey cards, getting the jerseys from the players is the hard part...yes.

Personally, if they did something similar to the Lee jersey/auto for the A League, it would really be a one of the best cards out to date. The Lee card itself is very well priced.

Hopefully the design improves significantly from last year, which, to be honest looked really bad. I also hope they have an even amount of players for each team.

I was fortunate to have a chat with the guys at Tap N Play about next years release.

The concept was signed off by the FFA recently and from what I can see this will be a vast improvement on what people saw last year.

I think you will see a return of things like some limited insert cards, some limited folder/case cards and the likelihood of some signature cards as well.

You may also see something that we haven't seen before at least locally with cards.

I also understand that the FFA will be providing some really cool promotions for these cards and November 1 is the release date.

Has anyone heard any more about this planned release?

The TnP facebook site is awash with cricket related postings and details of their upcoming cricket release with no references to any planned release of a-league cards for this upcoming season.

Has anyone heard any more about this planned release?

The TnP facebook site is awash with cricket related postings and details of their upcoming cricket release with no references to any planned release of a-league cards for this upcoming season.

A League will be out late October. Will have signatures and a rumoured game used patch auto redemption card as well.

If the rumours I've heard are true, it could be one of the best A League cards ever made.

A League will be out late October. Will have signatures and a rumoured game used patch auto redemption card as well.

If the rumours I've heard are true, it could be one of the best A League cards ever made.

Thanks Matt26, hopefully we will hear some more news soon & maybe even get an early preview image of one of the cards.

Speaking of Archie.....

From Tap 'N' Play

Tap ‘N’ Play has some very exciting news to share with our A-League Football fans.

We have recently acquired a match worn jersey from Melbourne Victory superstar Archie Thompson.

Now what is extra special about this jersey is that it is THE jersey worn by Archie Thompson in the 2014/15 A League Grand Final, in which his Melbourne Victory side ran out winners 3-0 over Sydney FC.

This jersey will be used in a special Signature Patch card which will be included as a redemption card in our upcoming A-League release.

Over the next few weeks we will be sharing more preview images but for the time being, here is a picture of Archie handing over his match worn jersey to Tap ‘N’ Play.

11913390_10153164609208877_1288287900_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom