2015/16 A-league Trading Cards (Sell sheet Page 3)

I have all these available for sale or trade only chasing the Matthew leckie signature redemption and the Archie redemption then I have the master set
Let me know if any of you are keen
Also have an u redeemed Perth glory too
Wellington jumper numbered #10
WSW #8
Perth #13

image.jpg

Just noticed the tap n play a league cards are on special for $3.19 per pack at Woolworths Petrol stations if anyone is interested.

As just posted on the TnP Facebook page...Aaron Mooy has signed his Signature card today.

It is advised on the posting that these cards should start being sent out later this week.

image.jpg

So only Jamie MacLaren to go??

....Also any further update on @NBUnited post about a replacement card for Mullen?

Also just had it confirmed by TnP that the Mullen card which is actually a photo of Kantarovski is being replaced by a new one of Mullen. Great news.

FREE COLLECTOR ALBUM - FYI the following promotion received in an email from TnP:

Dear Customers,

For one week only Tap'N'Play will is giving away a FREE Collector's Album valued at $25 with every box of FFA & HAL Trading cards purchased. Please see the attached flyer for details...

OFFER CLOSES: Midnight April 11th 2016

Thank you for collecting.

Cheers,

NEIL ARMSTRONG
www.tapnplay.net

Attachments

• FFA Free Album.pdf
    681.3 KB · Views: 184
Woolworths petrol has discounted packs to $2.00 each down from $3.99.
Not sure if this is a short term promotion or permanent to help clear them - but bit of a bargain either way.

Woolworths petrol has discounted packs to $2.00 each down from $3.99.
Not sure if this is a short term promotion or permanent to help clear them - but bit of a bargain either way.

The on sale date for Woolworths has finished so they will likely sell off what they have for a discount.

TnP facebook posting yesterday advising that Jamie MacLaren has now signed the Brisbane Roar redemption replacement card.

image.jpg

On the subject of redemption cards...Is it just my imagination or does there seem to be a lack of Steph CATLEY Matildas redemption cards around the place? Haven't seen many listed with resellers or on ebay.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

13082070_10206542504138287_420841326_n.jpg
Funny enough, I bought 6 packs from the local newsagent today as i was told they are going to be sent back to Tap N Play soon.
I pulled a Steph Catley redemption card ;) haha.
Couldn't be happier. Will post what number it is when i receive it.

13082070_10206542504138287_420841326_n.jpg

image.jpeg

It's great to have the Matildas set up training camp 5 minutes from my house, I had the opportunity to get a few of my cards signed.

As I was getting them signed, Laura Alleway informed me that everything apart from her caps & goals on the back of the card were incorrect and she didn't sound real happy about it. I'm disappointed with the lack of information on the back of the card. Hopefully next season they fix this issue.

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom