2015/16 A-league Trading Cards (Sell sheet Page 3)

Per Packets (approximate print number )
Silver 1:2 (450)
Gold 1:4 (230)
Team Captains 1:13 (1160)
Midfield Generals 1:13 (1160)
Sharp Shooters 1:52 (300)
Rising Stars 1:52 (300)
Signature Stars 1:78 (200)
Archie Thompson Jersey 1:1215 (150)

1:52 about 300 each?

Just ordered my first box, really liking the aesthetic of some of the hit cards.

A Khalfallah redemption would do me just nicely.

Just got my first box. No Rising Stars, Sharp Shooters or a Signature card in it.
I got 2 Team Captains and 2 Midfield Generals as well as the Matildas box card.

Hopefully my 2nd box gives me something decent ;)

Captains were Matildas & Mariners. Midfield were Matildas & Victory.

I'm wanting to collect the whole set tho I would love if my whole Sydney FC base set were gold parallel haha.

Not sure how many other mistakes have been identified yet, but the Daniel Mullen card for Newcastle is actually a photo of Ben Kantarovski.
20151218_133628-1.jpg

I've also got the below available for trade for Newcastle inserts.
20151218_133557.jpg

20151218_133616.jpg

Then poor form by the club and a league considering g dollars put in by Neil to try and get it right

Two years in a row now. (gallloway/mitchell last year) ....maybe @NBUnited should do the proofing for Newcastle from now on. :crazy:
To be honest i didnt actually pick it up, someone on my facebook page did, i only had enough time this morning to lay them out and take the photo, but i have to say. The feel of the cards is much better than last seasons. I havent collected any recent trading cards except for a couple of cricket packets. Are these/ the cricket cards the normal thickness? If anything they feel a little thick?

Great to see the team back together Serge, Mike & Todd (thanks for Archie Thompson print numbers 1:1215 (150) love to get that Jersey )

actually think I should just concentrate on making sure I get a common set this year

Are those Melb City cards real this year ?

Merry xmas to all and good night

Great to see the team back together Serge, Mike & Todd (thanks for Archie Thompson print numbers 1:1215 (150) love to get that Jersey )

actually think I should just concentrate on making sure I get a common set this year

Are those Melb City cards real this year ?

Merry xmas to all and good night

Haha...nice one @Scooterboy...As they say in the Blues Brothers....
image.jpg

This seasons release is looking much better than last year, and yes the Melbourne City cards are real from what I've seen, but yet to bust a box. But should get a complete set of commons in a box.

But of course the Melb City cards were real last season as well, just bloody hard to find and in short supply.

Biggest obstacle this year in my view will be the sheer size of the release. 200 cards is a lot to chase in terms of the parallels (I.e. Silvers & golds).

So we should forget about dreaming of a white Christmas, we need to be dreaming of a silver & gold christmas :) hohoho

image.jpg

Ladies and Gents, - NSW/ACT & VIC/TAS retailers in-store today in newsagents, Woolworths/Safeway Petrol/7 Eleven.
QLD,SA/NT,WA are all instore Mon 28th December. Let me know of any distribution issues and I will take it up on your behalf.
Cheers

I picked up 4 packs today from a 7/11 in Western Sydney........ got a Mat Ryan Gold Socceroos card plus 3 other silvers.

Cheers
Matt

First box break today, only chasing the Newcastle Signature and BOOM!
20151221_185956-1.jpg

Rest of the inserts from box one are below.
1 sharp shooter
1 matildas
2 team captains
2 midfield generals
6 gold
13 silver

20151221_190516-1.jpg

Should there be 1 insert per packet? Update. Found another silver from Jets hiding in the Matildas pile :)

Congrats on getting the 1 card you were after!!! What are the odds!

Back
Top Bottom