2014 ESP Elite info discussion thread (Flyer P22 - Checklist P41)

Something thats max 500 cases actually thats too many like 440 cases. none of this 2296 cases business. nothing holds it value. everything sells for peanuts, i expected traders to be a great release, but its just been another dud, nothings held its value once again.

one in 3 box inserts indigenous cards going for $35 and return to senders 2 per box $7 what a joke, they should be worth a lot more, if they get the production run right with a 440 case or something similar it might work out well for them.
I Agree

18 card team set including:

13 commons (ie. 1 - 13 in checklist)
1 x captain foil (FC1)
1 x star forward foil (FC2)
1 x star back foil (FC3)
1 x rookie foil (FC4)
1 x Holden Cup player foil (FC5)

Have the foils in at one per six or twelve packs (rare enought to be $3-5 each) - this would put some more value into team sets and save us from having 4x9 card pages of the same cards three times.

Numbering them as a subset would stop them from stuffing up the number of complete standard sets.

Last edited:
Oh boy, 18 player common team sets..... *Flash forward 20 years, I can see myself sitting down with grandkids on the lap and complaining about arthritis in my fingers...."Damn those 18 player common team sets!!!"

meh i think they should try and get the average sets right first before they start going high end, they havent produced a thing yet thats managed to hold its value.

Back
Top Bottom