2014 ESP Elite info discussion thread (Flyer P22 - Checklist P41)

There's a ton of great Knights who never got a sig card ... Tony Butterfield, Adam MacDougall, Matthew Johns, Mark Hughes, Darren Albert, Bill Peden, Marc Glanville, Robbie McCormack, Robbie O'Davis, Steve Simpson, Ben Kennedy ... god, I'd pass out if they announced a set and any of that lot had a sig card in there!

While where at it - Brentnall, Currie, Dymock, Pay, Halligan, Polla-Mounter, El Masri.........all high achievers and some of my all time faves.
I think it's surely time that the rookies got shelved. The concept was good at first, along the lines of America's infatuation with the Rookie Draft etc. But enough is enough, time to go retro I say.

I think it's surely time that the rookies got shelved. The concept was good at first, along the lines of America's infatuation with the Rookie Draft etc. But enough is enough, time to go retro I say.

I can tell you that the young guns set that was in Traders last year, will be in Elite this year.

While where at it - Brentnall, Currie, Dymock, Pay, Halligan, Polla-Mounter, El Masri.........all high achievers and some of my all time faves.
I agree with Dymock and Pay Murray, but in a Parra jersey.

There's a ton of great Knights who never got a sig card ... Tony Butterfield, Adam MacDougall, Matthew Johns, Mark Hughes, Darren Albert, Bill Peden, Marc Glanville, Robbie McCormack, Robbie O'Davis, Steve Simpson, Ben Kennedy ... god, I'd pass out if they announced a set and any of that lot had a sig card in there!
Needles O'Davis????

Given his dramas while at Cronulla I guess there would probably never be a sig card of him, and rightly so.
I hate the fact how he has just
landed back on his feet after all the crap happened new tv show new radio show
on there cracking jokes about the sharks like nothing has happened scum of the earth should be in jail

Something thats max 500 cases actually thats too many like 440 cases. none of this 2296 cases business. nothing holds it value. everything sells for peanuts, i expected traders to be a great release, but its just been another dud, nothings held its value once again.

one in 3 box inserts indigenous cards going for $35 and return to senders 2 per box $7 what a joke, they should be worth a lot more, if they get the production run right with a 440 case or something similar it might work out well for them.

Back
Top Bottom