2023 NRL Rivalry Official Thread

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
From TLA:

Please see attached sales flyer for the NRL RIVALRY 2023 release.

We’re communicating release info with our dealer network today and will allow for it to go online for pre-sale immediately.

The on-sale will be confirmed closer to – but at this stage anticipating this will be in the last week of June.

Screenshot 2023-05-26 093040.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-26 093120.jpg

Attachments

• 9 Rivalry Checklist Flyer V1.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 51
I grabbed the base set for my team and most of the inserts shipped for less than $10.

Threw them in the folder never to be looked at again! haha

Wonder if many others think the same way ,I quite like the Origin cards.
I have bought only around 15 Packets and already have most of the base set with a heap of doubles.

Wonder if many others think the same way ,I quite like the Origin cards.
I have bought only around 15 Packets and already have most of the base set with a heap of doubles.
I actually like the look of these cards - I do like the origin cards and think the Rivalry is a nice little set.
My 8yo son and I picked up a box (our first time ordering a box of something) he got the base set; being new to collecting and getting 'into football' properly for the first time this year he was happy with that.

Inserts etc while we liked them it doesn't fit his personal collection that he has started so they were thrown up on eBay (along with all other cards/sports from break groups) as he's trying hard to save to get himself a box of Elite for his birthday :)

The Cards are great, designs were a good break from the NRL Traders that we had been looking at for a couple months :)

Back
Top Bottom