2014 ESP Elite info discussion thread (Flyer P22 - Checklist P41)

Not quite sure about the above...
I have bought 4 boxes, four starters, two albums with 2 packs each and 12 loose packs from the one open box (were stacked edge up as has been mentioned, so could have been from a couple of boxes) and I have hit three sigs (2 YG and 1 LS) and each of those has been in the last pack from the right of the box. Given my stats on hits, if my newso has what appears to be a fresh box, I'll be hitting the right side packs for sure
That's what I meant. I'll be dipping too. Why not ride my luck.

I have been guilty of going straight to the bottom of a fresh box 4 times so far in this series for 2 sigs...
Yes it is wrong I know but I'm still buying boxes, starters, another album from my local newsagent and case breaks through Rif.
I do feel a bit guilty for doing it but I go for master sets so if I can get my hands on the sigs a bit cheaper then I feel it is worthwhile.

I have been guilty of going straight to the bottom of a fresh box 4 times so far in this series for 2 sigs...
Yes it is wrong I know but I'm still buying boxes, starters, another album from my local newsagent and case breaks through Rif.
I do feel a bit guilty for doing it but I go for master sets so if I can get my hands on the sigs a bit cheaper then I feel it is worthwhile.

I still don't see an issue with it. You are paying for the product, it is not an exact science and more good luck if you do jag a sig. Last year when there were 2 sigs per box punters were hitting a sig and going back and buying more packs until they hit the other. Then they would leave the rest of the box for someone else.

I tell you what's sad…I just busted my commons set and filed my last ever Anthony Miniciello, Ashley Harrison, Liam Fulton and Braith Anasta commons in to their respective common PC's. Time flies…much too quickly. All pretty decent players…I shall miss them :(

On a different tangent, is anyone else noticing that LS and YG from this series are being passed in on eBay even at the $100 mark.

Yet the 2013 are still selling strong at $130-150

Certainly hasn't been that early plunge like last year. But then the collation was better this year, so maybe punters are more willing to hold out, stick to busting loose packs looking for sigs, knowing that they can always buy the sig they're after later on for only $130-150.

With box searching i went to get some packs nd I seen the box was a bit full... Nd thought better not get any nd thought na I go for top but thought na I go down bottom right nd I got three packs for one gold nd two wchp... sometimes it works at for the best

I had a newso scan 4 starters as loose packs I didn't realise until I got home... I feel bad but this can happen with any product at a shop fruit, milk, in my case it was probably the wrong scan on the barcode

Had the same thing happen when buying 2 starters. I bought two and he said that will be $12. I let him know thats the loose pack price and paid the $30. At the back of the starters the barcode for the back pack is visible (and larger) and thats what he had scanned rather than the actual starters barcode. So i can see how its easily done. Told him I had brought all of his starter stock so dont worry he hadnt done it before. He reached over and threw in a scratchie for my honesty and I won $3 haha. Got nothing in the starters though so at least made 10% of cost back :)

Back
Top Bottom