2014/15 EPL season thread. (SPOILERS)

3 goals and the best keeper in the league played out of his skin yet again. 3pts for us and a new gaffer for LFC. Result!!

Deserved man of the match for De Gea. Some good morale at United now a days, keep it going. Good to have Jones back from injury. Hope Real Madrid keep there paws of De Gea. Go find your own GK.

@Shaunao1983 Yeah Lallana's been playing well lately and Lazar has been improving too.

For the Liverpool fans out there, these guys will be here next week:

Australia2-1024x615.jpg

I ended up winning tickets to meet and greet them :).

Liverpool FC have confirmed that Steven Gerrard will leave the club at the end of the season. He has ruled out playing for another EPL club or a European club that may play Liverpool in cup comptitions. Most likely is a stint in America to end his playing career.

Stevie G has played 695 games and scored 180 goals for Liverpool to date.

He will become the third Liverpool player to reach 700 games and will end up fifth on the list of Liverpool goal scorers.

Last edited:
Liverpool FC have confirmed that Steven Gerrard will leave the club at the end of the season. He has ruled out playing for another EPL club or a European club that may play Liverpool in cup comptitions. Most likely is a stint in America to end his playing career.

Stevie G has played 695 games and scored 180 goals for Liverpool to date.

He will become the third Liverpool player to reach 700 games and will end up fifth on the list of Liverpool goal scorers.

Damn,.. Knew this was coming, but still.... Kinda sad to see him leave. He's been in there for as long as i could remember

Good luck to Stevie G. He'll most likely end up in the MLS. Would be cool if he joins Lampard's team.
Looking forward to the transfer window. Think United may bring in another player or two.

I will miss Stevie G. One of the greats of the game. Time to top up the pension in the MLS and then hopefully do a working holiday in the a league ... no harm in hoping!

Back
Top Bottom