2014/15 EPL season thread. (SPOILERS)

Pathetic game by Liverpool. Rodgers just signed his death note. Rodgers has lost his mind as a manager, down 1 nil at half time so take off the only striker on the pitch and put on another winger? Absolutely crazy.

Great goal by Stevie G =D>

Lazar had a brain snap and who's knows what the future for Rodgers holds. Maybe the Man U match is his final chance?

Can't wait, always my favorite matches of the season. Hopefully it's not too dirty and as always will be entertaining. I reckon a 3-3 draw although it will literally come down to the keepers. Would not want to be either de Gea or Mignolet on the day. Well chuffed to be 3rd for the minute, but it just proves how close things are this season. I don't think we'll be there come May 2015 but, for now it's nice.

Always a cracker when we play you's, however, I think Man U will be going in as favourites this time round ;)

Can't wait, always my favorite matches of the season. Hopefully it's not too dirty and as always will be entertaining. I reckon a 3-3 draw although it will literally come down to the keepers. Would not want to be either de Gea or Mignolet on the day. Well chuffed to be 3rd for the minute, but it just proves how close things are this season. I don't think we'll be there come May 2015 but, for now it's nice.
Yeah should be a close game , not much between the both sides at the moment. Hopefully the home crowd will motivate the players more. I think we will finish top 4. There will most likely be more signings in January. I read the gossip Collims everyday. Moutinho and Strootman and Godin have all been linked.

He is more of a squad player, meaning he is there for depth. Saying that Rishgoon would know more about it than me. The gossip pages had him linked with Galatasaray not so long ago.

its because wenger plays him out wide instead of where podolski wants to play...up front. and as a winger hes quite lazy with tracking his players, so wenger wont give him too much of a shot at that position. he really should leave. or wenger should use him as a striker. ozil is the same when he plays out wide, but i guess hes a little more useful even with the lazy defending...
and in response to your much earlier question; yes. the bundesliga has a winter break over the festive period. so does la liga. and serie A. and ligue1. and eredivisie...pretty much everywhere but england. but i do get a little sick of the complaints from managers year in and out...its not like they just spring it on them. and every team is in the same boat. in fact i find it weird that the managers of the big clubs are always the ones whinging...surely it hits the lower clubs harder?

To be more clear he is not in there best 11.

i know that, my point was more of well he should be. he performs every time he plays.

but yeah he was linked with sevilla before that too, not sure what happened there seemed like a done deal he even posted it on twitter and retracted it not too long after.

I think most players if not all (league/non league) would welcome a break over Christmas time.
Did Podolski get in trouble for that? (The twitter thing)

Even with their 12th man handing out canaries like business cards we still hit 2/2. Little Richard having a tough time against the Spanish superman bwahaha

Lol really? Ur gonna pipe up about that after half of our lads are in the book? Balotelli the scum throws players down and gets nothing?

Lol really? Ur gonna pipe up about that after half of our lads are in the book? Balotelli the scum throws players down and gets nothing?

You gonna compare yellow cards to goals?

Honestly I wouldn't mind if United put I another 3 if it means Rodgers will be sacked ASAP

Back
Top Bottom