2014/15 EPL season thread. (SPOILERS)

hes such a clutch player, always aims up in the big games. the mediocre ones are more of a worry for him. but yeah twice hes done city now, and then the FA Cup earlier this month and the bomb against the saints in the 2nd minute tooo.

inb4 someone says dont you support arsenal?

image.jpg

#supporttheindividual
#ijustlovefootball

Nah cant say i did, ive also got de bruyne wolfsburg, isco madrid, quaresma porto and jedinak and bozanic aussie kits

deadset best player, love that guy, ordered a jersey of ebay of him. my middle name on facebook now aswell. Chamakh :hearts:

Ahaha don't feel bad man, I thought he was a gun too when we first signed him.

Haha i have some chamkh match attax cards signed never commited to the jersey though thank god!

bit harsh, the three back formation definitely doesnt work vs the good sides though. how good have our goals been though.

to be fair though liverpool couldve even been 1-0 up if markovic's pass was better or if he just shot himself

bit harsh, the three back formation definitely doesnt work vs the good sides though. how good have our goals been though.

to be fair though liverpool couldve even been 1-0 up if markovic's pass was better or if he just shot himself

It's a joke that a club like Liverpool would keep playing games without a striker. Because Sterling in nothing close to a striker.

It's a joke that a club like Liverpool would keep playing games without a striker. Because Sterling in nothing close to a striker.
See if Rodgers still has the job next season, don't finish top 4 and I doubt he will.
As much as I hate Balotelli I think he has been under used when and where possible. He is a threat when he can be bothered.
I wonder if there's a bit of something going on behind closed doors at LFC?
A season that promised a lot seems to be sliding quickly... but still a realistic chance of top 4 if they can regroup and win the last handful of matches.
As for us, we can't afford anything less than some pts whether it be 1 or 3 out of the City and Chelski matches. Do that and we'll stay in top 4 *just!

Rodgers was apparently upset with his players for not playing for him. I like Rodgers as a manager and person, I don't think sacking him is the solution.it is a distraction when your best players put of contract negotiations and its not easy when other clubs have more resources not to mention when you loose your best players. It's just a tough league simple as that. Tottenham have spent a fortune over the years trying for years to finish top four without success. Still a possible 21 points up for grabs and United have to play Chelski, City, Arsenal and Everton away. It's not a fore gone conclusion in my opinion.
It's almost a given that Memphis Depay will join United over the break. He has said that LVG is like a father figure to him.

I have a feeling Rodgers was told by FSG (around xmas time) if he doesn't make the top four he will be gonski. I'm not the biggest fan of Rodgers, he's very overrated, can't attract big name players to the club too. Him, Borini, Mignolet & the Welsh Xavi (Allen) should be shown the door next season. Playing 3 at back against Wengers team is wrong, can't be doing that to a top four team.

Now lets not forget that FSG are a bunch of tightarse's that are only there to make money from LFC. If any silverware is won along they way, it will be seen as a bonus. They're not there for the right reasons, seems like they are only looking to make a profit, pay under's for players or selling them off rather than paying what they are worth. Out transfer committee need to be changed and so does our scouting team.

We were once the number 1 team in Britain, then in the 'top 4' and now the top four are Man U/City, Arsenal & Chelsea. And on the 'top four' I think it will stay the same for the remanider of the season, only question is will Chelsea choke? They have a few tough games so you never know. Jose may even park the bus against Arsenal.

We need a quality striker too, Balotelli, can run rife when he is on. But for some reason he doesn't get much match time. I hope he gets a run in the FA Cup replay.

Last edited:
I think he had stomach pains :crazy:, actually that was the excuse against Man u. Arsenal he didn't feel his knees were ready.

If I was Balo I wouldn't want to play either. Rodgers chucks him under the bus every time he plays and Liverpool get beaten. Balo isn't the type of player that runs all game and can play the lone striker role. He needs someone next to him. He has never been given a fair chance by Rodgers. Rodgers has also gone out of his way to ruin Lamberts career.

I'd sack Rodgers at the end of the season. Get rid of Sterling, rebuild the defence, move Can into the CDM role. Play Balo and Sturidge together up front and bring in a solid back up striker

Back
Top Bottom