1X Hobby box of 2021-22 Upper Deck Hockey Series 2

ozsportscardcollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
Got 3 of these hobby boxes on Black Friday.

One of them did not make it under the Christmas tree. For $60 AUD this was a really fun break as it had two SP cards - the Black Canvas YG and the Red OPC marquee rookie. Unfortunately neither was a good name but still nice to hit. Also, first time I've ever hit a Black Canvas YG and I've opened a fair bit of this release.

1DDE10C5-4408-4F19-ABFA-3874997E6295.jpeg

Haha.

I now have to load them from my phone for some reason. I used to be able to load from the phone to the laptop and then do everything from there but whether it's here or ebay it no longer uploads from my laptop - wrong format or some such crap. I'm over it. So from now on I'll type out the comments on the laptop and then go to the phone to upload the pics. Technology....sigh.

Haha.

I now have to load them from my phone for some reason. I used to be able to load from the phone to the laptop and then do everything from there but whether it's here or ebay it no longer uploads from my laptop - wrong format or some such crap. I'm over it. So from now on I'll type out the comments on the laptop and then go to the phone to upload the pics. Technology....sigh.

Phone might be saving them in the HEIC format. Apple adopted it in 2017 as its main image format due to its superior image quality, compression and flexibility, however usurping a long held industry standard like JPEG takes time, and its slowly being adopted by other OS's and applications - couldn't even open them natively in Photoshop until about mid this year, used to have to process them through Lightroom.

That said its not a common format used on websites (yet) which tend to prefer JPEG and PNG files.

If this is the case probably just need to dive into your camera settings to see how the files are being saved.

Back
Top Bottom