2X hobby boxes of 2022-23 UD Series 1

ozsportscardcollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
Pretty happy with the result. Although still haven't pulled a base YG of any of the top 4 guys from 5 hobby boxes. They SP the better guys. No doubt.

IMG_5607.JPG

Stoked with the Boldy canvas actually.

Last edited:
Box two. Pity the canvas parallel YG wasn't Boldy. Still ok box with Reichel and the goalie. Now it's time to feel the afterpay pain. Well and truly scratched the wax breaking itch in the past 2 weeks. The 20% off will have to be passed up.

IMG_5613.JPG

Last edited:
Box two. Pity the canvas parallel YG wasn't Boldy. Still ok box with Reichel and the goalie. Now it's time to feel the afterpay pain. Well and truly scratched the wax breaking itch in the past 2 weeks. The 20% off will have to be passed up.

IMG_5613.JPG
I've was collecting Reichel when this set came out. Can't wait to see how he goes with Bedard. Bought a bunch of series one packs at $4 each during the sale. Didn't really get anything good. Let me know what you need to fill the set in case I have them.
Best card I got from 20% off was from a $6 fat pack of SPA.

20230725_071113.jpg

That's a very decent hit. NIce one. I bought a few of those blasters and value/multi packs whatever they are called. They offer decent value. My best pull from about 6 blasters and 3 multi packs was a Tim Stutzle /1299 but it was heavily dinged on the top right corner. I also got a Nick Robertson Pyrothechnic Gold which is a very nice looking card though not worth much.

I think Reichel will do very well with Bedard. That seems to be the consensus. Reichel's cards doubled in value the moment Bedard was going to Chicago.

Appreciate the offer viz the YG set. I'm just missing the 3 big guys and sadly it looks like I'll have to stump up for them. At least I won't be paying or trading for them at $180USD a throw like I did Laffy. That was horrific.

That's a nice Stutzle. Sad about that corner. I've had the most fun collecting hockey as of late. 3 hobby boxes of the last 3 releases have cost me less than a NFL hobby box. Just waiting a few more releases with dual years before I bring them back.

Hockey is great both from a ripping and collecting pov.

I haven't bought an NFL hobby box since 2019 and the last time I spent any money on NFL was a 2020 blaster Prizm which cost me $150. I could've just bought 2 Joe Burrow base Prizms for that money. I love NFL the sport but the value in NFL the hobby is horrible imo.

Not quite sure what you meant with dual years?

2021-22 upper deck products like Ice and Credentials, did not have releases in 2020-21 due to "supply shortages" or whatever it was during the pandemic. So some of these 21-22 releases are only out now and they come with 20-21 Exquisite RPAs for example of Stutzle's class. Or bonus pack of 2020-21 set for UD Ice as an example. Just an excuse to print more and making it hard to hit anything good.

Not exactly dual years where you get 50/50 chance at getting either year's class.

Back
Top Bottom