08 Supreme Case Share - PPL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely we have to have some news on this soon? what's happened to ruckers?

I'm still here....:D... Have been away for the past 2 weeks nearly though...

Still no definate word on release date or whats in the series!??!?!?

In the past few years, the NRL has been released before AFL, and thats still yet to be released either... Looking like late July/Early August at the moment... You never know though... they may spring it on us!!

One more thing... It looks as though we'll be needing about 2 cases for this... Its gonna take a huge chunk of my time (considering I am always flat out on the first few days of the cards being released)... I work full time plus I have my website to update and regular clients to organise the new cards for...

I am doing this at no profit to myself, so I was wondering what everyone thought of me keeping the case card(s)?? Generally they'r only worth $40 or so...

Let me know what you think? Either on here or vis PM...:thumbsup::v:

One more thing... It looks as though we'll be needing about 2 cases for this... Its gonna take a huge chunk of my time (considering I am always flat out on the first few days of the cards being released)... I work full time plus I have my website to update and regular clients to organise the new cards for...

I am doing this at no profit to myself, so I was wondering what everyone thought of me keeping the case card(s)?? Generally they'r only worth $40 or so...

Let me know what you think? Either on here or vis PM...:thumbsup::v:

I think thats fair enough :thumbsup:

P.S. I knew that you wouldnt have disappeared lol, everyone getting so impatient in yet there is still no real details other than rumours about the 2nd series of cards, I mean we dont have a release date, we dont have a price, other than the possible names we really have nothing yet ;)

I am buying locally so please take my name out Ruckers
Thanks for getting back to us though :)

Oh yeah, my 5c worth on the Case Card would be maybe 1 to Ruckers for his trouble and the other goes to one of the Box buyers using Random.org or something?!?

I am also getting my box from my local Perth card shop .. just will speed up delivery time, so unfortunately i'll have to pull out of this share!
Sorry Ruckers .. thank anyway mate!!

I am also getting my box from my local Perth card shop .. just will speed up delivery time, so unfortunately i'll have to pull out of this share!
Sorry Ruckers .. thank anyway mate!!

Yeah ruckers im gonna have to pull out to dont have the $$ at the moment.

Dont have a porblem with that at all.If Ruckers going to be doing the hard work i think he should get something for his time and effort

Ruckers where abouts in Melbourne are you?

and is there any indication of what a box will cost yet?

HER ARE THE DETAILS....

2008 Select AFL Classic (Series 2)

To be released 21st July, 2008. 6000 boxes to be released. 36 Packs per box, 9 premium cards per pack. RRP: $4.99c/Pack.

FACTORY CASE:

12 Boxes + 1 x 300 Games Case Card. 3 different case cards released:
Brad Johnson, Wayne Schimmelbusch, Don Scott.

BASE SET: (185):

185 premium cards set includes 10 players cards from each of the 16 clubs. These 10 players cards are different players from 2008 AFL Champions. The 2007 ALL AUSTRALIA TEAM (22) is also included in the base set.
Inserts:

Holofoil Parallel Set (185): 1 per pack

10 Holofoil cards per team + 2007 All Australia Team Holofoil cards. Those 10 Holofoil cards are different foil cards from the 2008 AFL Champions Holofoil team sets.

Hall Of Fame Tribute Match (50): 1 in 6 packs

With 50 of the finest players on the same field, Hall Of Fame Tribute Match is a spectacular celebration of 150 years of Australian Football and a magnificent tribute to the past heroes.

2007 Medal Winners ( 5): 1 in 36 packs.

AFL/VFL Premiership Commemorative Cards (12): 1 in 36 packs

Limited release to 550 cads each only

2008 AFL Premiership Predictors: (16) 1 in 36 packs

2007 Draft Pick Signatures Gold (16): 1 in 36 packs.

2007 Draft Pick Signature Platinum (16): 1 in 144 Packs.

Only 100 numbered each platinum Draft Pick signature cards released.

Signature Redemtion (6): 100 cards each.

2007 Brownlow and MVP signatures : Jimmy Bartel + Gary Ablett Jnr.
Tribute Signatures : J. Hird, G. Archer.
Hall Of Fame Tribute Match Captains signatures. Jonathan Brown + Andrew McLeod.

Here are some picks...

Folder:
Folder.jpg

Base:
Base.jpg

Holofoil:
Holofoil.jpg

Hall of Fame Tribute Match:
HOFTributematch.jpg

Medal:
Medal.jpg

AFL/VFL Premiership cards:
AFL-VFLPrem.jpg

Predictors:
Predictors.jpg

Draft Pick Signatures Gold:
DraftPickSig.jpg

Platinum Draft Picks:
DraftPickPlatinum.jpg

Tribute Signature Redemption:
Redemption.jpg

Hope you didn't mind me going local it was just quicker and easier Ruckers :)
And I hadn't heard back from you......
Cheers

Hope you didn't mind me going local it was just quicker and easier Ruckers :)
And I hadn't heard back from you......
Cheers

It really doesn't bother me too much... Its just pretty poor form for so many people to put there name down here for a box and then go elsewhere... Think of it from my side.... Whats the point of me going to all that effort to help you guys out when i get stuffed around and get nothing for it???:rolleyes:

I'm still in :)
wouldn't worry too much about a few boxes, i'll take a couple extra.
just put in my tax return online and looks like the ato have agreed to buy 4 boxes for me
wee.gif

where in melb' are you again? maybe the local guys can meet up and crack the case on the spot?

sounds like it's only a few weeks away now, glad the all aust' are out the picture now, just as I wanted, with the common set :)

We'll should still have enough for a case... I'm out in the Eastern suburbs... Ringwood way... Not sure what time i'll get to pick them up as I am suppose to be working on the day of release.... I do feel a bit of a cough coming on though...:D

I'll start a new thread soon with definates including price and we'll really get the ball rolling...

You've got such a nice tax man... I hope mine is as good!!!:thumbsup:

hmm. yes it looks like im going to have pull out also...sorry all folks.. I am moving over back over east in 1.5 months.. and need to thin out all my possessions.. got too many cards.. sorry i hope this doesn't rock the boat..

and yes i think ruckers should get the case card...

Well look, if your not going to keep your word regarding a box or 2, don't even make it, it's not fair that someone is showing so much committement and effort to get everyone something, and everybody just lets go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom