08 Supreme Case Share - PPL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, good point there glegs, this thread could be used for silly questions and comments and a real thread on case share should be started, starting with the exact details in the first post, that way if your in, you post yay, otherwise leave the thread be, clean & simple, no complaints just move on.

If I may add a bit about prices ect, not really fussed but..
yeah wholesale is a different thing all together and i'd imagine $140 a box is about what wholesale is maximum, otherwise why would dealers sell cases on ebay for $1800 with fees ect if there is no profit? then in that case there must be an incentive to bulk buy.

Personally I believe that dealers within a hobby forum should be just like everyone else and act like a collector, so if you offer to buy cases at wholesale for fellow members then that's it, mates doing things for mates, this forum or any other should not be your target area for doing business, there's eBay and your own website for that stuff.

as far as the case cards go, I think the purchaser should get them, after all, we don't have access to wholesale so we would never have that opportunity anyway and as this thread has already shown, it's been a bit of a ball breaker to say the least for ruckers, if it was me I reckon I would just forget it and mind my own business, so I don't consider keeping case cards an advantage so long as the prices are at real wholesale and any freebies like promo cards are shared then fair enough, there is such a thing as an invoice.

pre buying boxes off eBay is just feeding the vultures, in the case of afl, there is only one big ticket item (BTI) per case so that's too easy for vultures to sift through, unlike the nrl where it's mathematically possible to get two BTI's, so vultures are risking selling a box with a BTI thus making them bust entire cases.

This whole ordeal has been real interesting though, certainly have learnt a lot for future refference :) I hope ruckers doesn't just pull the pin on this and we go ahead, bust these cases and pluck some real doozies!

I agree (In bold)
And I also agree that Ruckers is doing everyone a favour here but he DID ask what people thought about him getting the case cards and then when people give their opinion (opposite to his) he has a go at them - WTF?
I mean come on Ruckers, you asked for peoples thoughts on the matter, if Rob doesn't agree then he doesn't agree....don't have a go at him about it, just accept he has a differing opinion and move on.

Personally I don't mind seeing Ruckers get the Card but in the case of 2 cases I would like to see the other go to one of the box buyers :)

hey ruckers i will post the question here instead of the other one

will you take paypal as payment? i want to get a couple of boxes but dont currently have the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom