08 Supreme Case Share - PPL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow we might need a few cases here due to the amount of people interested.
At least alot of draft pick sigs and case hits will be floating around the place!
haha .. should be good!!

just an idea but what i was thiking with the predictors. with the cases we pull if we get all 16 maybe we can redeem them and whatever predictor you get you get that rookie just an idea as myself i wont be getting all 16 pp.

that all depends opon the person who gets it.. they may want to collect all predictors.. and get the predictors redeemed.. that is their decision.. I did go in on a group redemeption last year and that work well.. but that was because.. the person got two geelongs and couldn't be arse collecting it twice..

i really disliked the Supreme's 2007 Cards, even with collecting your team, .

yer true but that is the same with everything select.. once you add up average sales for individual items.. you cant make a profit... yes it sucks unless you get a case hit or good 1 per box insert.. but i dont collect it to make profit, i collect to for personal collection... that is lil different.. yes it is crap.. as it should change.. but waht can you do when someone has exclusive rights.. and a monoply.. but all that is not going to stop you buying a box right??

Im going to be purchasing my first ever Classic Case this year, Going to collect my team, higher cards, the Archer that is supposebly coming and maybe the Ablett/Hird :)

Check in the Josh Kenneddy Supreme 2007 Card Selling Thread, there are some very vital and important details that were posted in there.

Yeah heard some info today im pretty sure its right as they have never been wrong before 21st is sale day Platinum draft picks 16 or 17 ltd 100 Signed . But if this is true and the 1 in 36 draft sig still exists thats 3 rookie cards of the same 16 or 17 players. I really feel the 05 way was best 32 Sigs 18 series 1 12 series 2 then a mid tier set this yr is 1 in 3 boxes as opposed to 1 in 2 i here

There you go peope who are intersted written by absti in this thread

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...2653-josh-kennedy-supreme-06-signature-2.html

NRL Centenery Series. I was told approx $1800 but i think they were basing that on an expectation that retail packets would be $4.95 like last year. Latest rumours have suggested that they will be $5.95 so $2000 might be about right.

And also the Platinums maybe something else other than draft picks, makes it more intriguing and better imo, crazy having 3 draft rookie cards.

And also the Platinums maybe something else other than draft picks, makes it more intriguing and better imo, crazy having 3 draft rookie cards.

yer im all for it.. select need to a follow what NBA do with regards to parallels of autos and inserts.. NBA usually have 2-3 levels of their rookies with and then some.. but with that makes it very hard to collect everything.. thats why most ppl focus on players.. or one particular set. but i makes it so much more enjoyable and exciting opening a box.. especially when you pay 160+ for box.. the only thing exciting with last year is what player or predictor you got.. and very slight chance you could get a case hit..

Is this Case Share going to go ahead?

I have not seen anything on it in a while....I owuld be interested in buying a box but it seems to be stagnant :(

Is this Case Share going to go ahead?

I have not seen anything on it in a while....I owuld be interested in buying a box but it seems to be stagnant :(

The release date of the series is still unknown and there is no info on pricing or anything so its a little difficult to do anything atm, when info gets released things will start happening but until then we cant do much

The rumour i have for release was the 21st , but i also heard the mid tier set of which i was told were Platinums may not be in fact draft picks so the bits of info flying around still dont seem 100% clear. Someone also suggested the ratio of the mid set is more than i in 3 boxes, so could this be a commemorative set of retired or passed greats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom