Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzjuxcan

SPEIGHTS/NASH
Real Name
James Taylor
eBay User
kuzjuxcan
Hi just been chatting to a few ppl here about the possibility of getting enough ppl to chuck to share a case of 12 boxes of supreme this year.. I have a few sources for them.. Anyone interested.. it is a little way off but, might as well get this sorted..

I might be interested if they have case hits or actual signature cards this year.

Any idea if they do?

I might be interested if they have case hits or actual signature cards this year.

Any idea if they do?

No doubt they will. There were no signature in the 1st release (Champions)... same as last year.... 2007 Supreme had Draft pick signatures (1 per box) plus a case hit of a signture redemption (#/100)... the case hits are on an 'overall production run' so some cases miss out and some will have 2....

Will most likely have All Australian cards (4 per box)... 1 x medal, 1 x legend/something similar, 1 x predictor and 1 x draft pick siganture... may also come up with a few changes/surprises...

oh ok .. thanks for the info ruckers.

If it is similar to last years Supreme, i will be interested in a box then:)

Any idea of rough/estimate price .. how much did last years go for?

Just a rumor, but l hear some of the case signatures could be a hird tribute signature, a buckley signature and a John Platten HOF signature.

nice, i think the cases tend to go for around $1800-$2200 last years was a cheaper year with the boxes only retailing for around $175ish with most of the 2nd season from years past going for around $200ish but as of yet there is no real price on cases, I know a few places that should have them relatively cheaply for cases, but wont know until it gets closer. I was actually planning on buying a case but not so sure anymore, ebays fees are too much to make much money back off of it so i might just join a case share :) probably looking for 2-3 boxes I think :)

This will be an approx insert break down imo:

All Australian: 1:6packs (maybe 1:4 if were lucky)
Medal Cards: 1:36packs(1 per box)
Premiership Predictor: 1:36packs
Draft Pick Signature: 1:36packs
Premiership Commemorative Cards: 1:72packs
Signature Redemption: 1:432packs (1 per case on average)

There will be Die Cut cards 1:pack and 7 cards per pack.

This is completely a guess and I would really love to see them do something with the 100 years of football thing but i really cant see Select changing much, they have been fairly predictable as of late :( I would like to see some game used stuff, more auto stuff and something different, bring it into line with some of the basketball stuff that is coming out these days.

And the Hall of Fame update series I dont think will come out this year as they tend to leave a few years in between :)

1 thing we would need to decide is who gets the case card as all cases from select recently have had a case card outside of the boxes.

I'll be interested in one or two. Don't forget that they'll have the HOF update cards.

Not so sure about the HOF update cards... they were 1st released in 1996,,, then 2003... then 2007... usually a few years inbetween...

I also heard a rumour about a James Hird Tribute signature (& a few other recently retired 'legends'.. eg. Buckley, Ricciuto etc)...

1 thing we would need to decide is who gets the case card as all cases from select recently have had a case card outside of the boxes.

I buy at wholesale prices through my ABN... I usually get a few cases for my business.... I'd be happy to organise the case if no-one else wants to... as for the case card... maybe just draw a number out of a hat???

I buy at wholesale prices through my ABN... I usually get a few cases for my business.... I'd be happy to organise the case if no-one else wants to... as for the case card... maybe just draw a number out of a hat???

Awesome that would be great! yeah i was thinking random.org it:thumbsup:

i heard another rumor that they might have a some sort of card for the tribute match.. this weekend.. might the 1 per pack thing for each player for V or dreamteam.. or Captain signatures for the case hits.. or redemption..

nice, i think the cases tend to go for around $1800-$2200 last years was a cheaper year with the boxes only retailing for around $175ish with most of the 2nd season from years past going for around $200ish but as of yet there is no real price on cases, I know a few places that should have them relatively cheaply for cases, but wont know until it gets closer. I was actually planning on buying a case but not so sure anymore, ebays fees are too much to make much money back off of it so i might just join a case share :) probably looking for 2-3 boxes I think :)

This will be an approx insert break down imo:

All Australian: 1:6packs (maybe 1:4 if were lucky)
Medal Cards: 1:36packs(1 per box)
Premiership Predictor: 1:36packs
Draft Pick Signature: 1:36packs
Premiership Commemorative Cards: 1:72packs
Signature Redemption: 1:432packs (1 per case on average)

There will be Die Cut cards 1:pack and 7 cards per pack.

This is completely a guess and I would really love to see them do something with the 100 years of football thing but i really cant see Select changing much, they have been fairly predictable as of late :( I would like to see some game used stuff, more auto stuff and something different, bring it into line with some of the basketball stuff that is coming out these days.

And the Hall of Fame update series I dont think will come out this year as they tend to leave a few years in between :)

I think with the case card we should put it on egay or oztion and donate the money to this site to help out with the fees costs of running the site etc.

good call pruey... always thinking.. yer it would hard to pull names from a hat.. what if person gets who only bought 1 box and the other missed out that bought 4 or 6.. guess you could put a name in hat for each box it went to.. im cool with prueys idea..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom