WORTHYNESS HELP! Colt McCoy Chrome RC X-Fractor & Topps Platinum RC

good_old_bball

NEED 2008-09 PMG GREEN
Real Name
Steven
hi guys :wave:

hows it going? pretty sure this is my 1st ever post in the football thread lol. just a quicky about some freebie cards that were included to a recent NBA deal i had. the bloke took about a month to send out my package and so he ended up adding the following cards to say sorry. he told me they were very worthy/notable cards. being i know absolutly NOTHING about nfl, im seeing if anyone can help me verify wether they are in fact "worthy" or not. even a rough estimate on value would be great. i just took a quick pic to show both. naturally i assume they arent too crash hot, consdering the player was picked 85th overall in the draft. all help is apprecited, thnx in advance :thumbsup:.

LEFT SIDE CARD
Colt McCoy 2010 Topps Platinum #133 ROOKIE
RIGHT SIDE CARD
Colt McCoy 2010 Topps Chrome #C70 ROOKIE REFRACTOR (even though on the back it writes Refractor, you can see the card front has the X-Fractor type rainbow. So not sure how NFL cards work, wether its just a regular refractor or the Xfractor like the NBA cards where they have the square shaped rainbow fronts).
iznlab.jpg

---------- Post added 15-01-2011 at 06:31 PM ----------

ps. click on the picture to get an enlarged view.

:lol: :lol: in other words not the most "worthyness" of nfl cards. thnx for the info boys, really appreciated. i think i might hold these and see if mccoy does end up being somethign special. im surprised saints you said his a decent rookie, not bad for pick 85 lol. thanks again for the input, great :cool:.

NFL draft is very different to NBA, There are 7 rounds, Unlike the NBA's 2. To be honest i don't think those cards will ever go up in much value. There are so many better QB's in his draft class. Only chance of his cards going up is if he took the Browns to a Superbowl.

hey guys, thnx again for the input on these 2 cards. was thinkin, if anyone wants to pay for postage lmk and i'll send out these 2 cards ur way ;). $3aus postage cost will be. cheers

Back
Top Bottom