Welcome to the new OzCardTrader

Just seen the blogs gone note. Erased totally and lost Graham? I had some huge past work on Streetball Legends and other stuff I didn't keep a record of anywhere else.....

Thanks to Matt for the tip on tapatalk. i had not heard it. Works great on my Galaxy. No problems so far!

Graham, is it possible to get one feature going again, that is having the members feedback score in the information panel under their username, that was always helpful.

Dave

Graham, is it possible to get one feature going again, that is having the members feedback score in the information panel under their username, that was always helpful.

Dave

This will be resolved next week hopefully. I'm doing an upgrade to the feedback system which should fix the leaving feedback issue properly and other things (like feedback score under name)

Posted in the music thread earlier but it doesn't seem to come up under WHAT'S NEW?

Not important but I thought it might be another glitch.

This new look is good and it seems to be running smooth, keep up the great work guys.:thumbsup:

Looks like it's the same deal with this post also.

Posted in the music thread earlier but it doesn't seem to come up under WHAT'S NEW?

Not important but I thought it might be another glitch.

This new look is good and it seems to be running smooth, keep up the great work guys.:thumbsup:

Looks like it's the same deal with this post also.

What's new shows all UNREAD posts. There's a link up on top right of the What's New page to show All Recent Threads including read threads.

can you please add bbcode for the hide tags on the new forum :) [hide][/[hide]

I also noticed it would appear when you are editing a thread you started the title cannot be changed.

EDIT: found it at the top in drop down for edit thread, which only edits the title.

can you please add bbcode for the hide tags on the new forum :) [hide][/[hide]

I also noticed it would appear when you are editing a thread you started the title cannot be changed.

EDIT: found it at the top in drop down for edit thread, which only edits the title.

Under your signature on the 1st Post, there is 2 options edit or report just press edit and you can edit the 1st post! :)

can you also add to the list the option to insert images and not just URL's or has that no longer an option. its quicker to insert an image than it is to save it upload it then find the URL...especially with PB being so crap now

yeah i went to put my sig back up in my profile and its tell me i need to enter the URL. theres no option to for inserting a file/attachment from my computer/hard drive where everything is kept.

the hide thing still doesnt look like its working i hope this is :hearts: you need to get the hide thing sorted theres a reason ive been quiet the last few months :D

Ahh you mean signature images. Of course I was meant to read your mind that's what you meant ;)

No facility to upload signature images at this time - not sure if there will be.

The hide code - working on it ;)

well im on here enough you should bloody well know what i mean! i do see over in the bottom right theres an option to upload a file...thank good cos i was boycotting otherwise! if you want my 50 then you will bloody well get an option to upload signature images..photbucket sucks!

Back
Top Bottom