Welcome to the new OzCardTrader

Thanks for the response Graham. I really do hope we can get a multi-quote thing working though as not being able to use that has been THE most annoying thing of the change; if you're reading a multiple page thread you can forget about replying to multiple people as it won't take the quote to the next page like VB did. :(

Thanks for the response Graham. I really do hope we can get a multi-quote thing working though as not being able to use that has been THE most annoying thing of the change; if you're reading a multiple page thread you can forget about replying to multiple people as it won't take the quote to the next page like VB did. :(

Looks like its planned for a future version. So at the moment not much I can do.

Is there any word on the IE issue? Site looks awesome on the android but can't post anything with out the valid message error in the laptop

Is there any word on the IE issue? Site looks awesome on the android but can't post anything with out the valid message error in the laptop

What version of IE are you using? I have tried IE8 and it worked ok. I *think* the issue may be with IE7 and earlier and the only fix is to upgrade IE or download Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.

Seems to work ok on iPhone 4 and 4s on 5.0.1 - have you only recently downloaded tapatalk?

Are you able to make reports to Tapatalk within the app? If not I'll post on their site.

I recently downloaded yes, can't see a report option once it crashes and will have to look around for a report option can't see one as yet, if you can post that would be great as its crashing a fair bit when I return to main menu even

What version of IE are you using? I have tried IE8 and it worked ok. I *think* the issue may be with IE7 and earlier and the only fix is to upgrade IE or download Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.

We are using IE9 and windows 7. Funny thing is the site was working fine yesterday at work my work computer only has IE6.

Have logged in via google chrome now so hopefully this post works

Back
Top Bottom