Welcome to the new OzCardTrader

An old thread, but just letting you know there was a forum update done this morning. A few bugs fixed and a few new little features you may find have been added.

Let me know if there are any problems.

I'm getting an error when clicking on the 'Insert/Edit Image' and 'Box Breaks' (insert video) buttons. The box where I should be able to enter URL stays blank?
Here's a link to what I mean: http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m511/rishgoon/To be sorted/ozcardserror_zps9e5b73d3.jpg

Is this in google chrome by any chance ?? It appears it must be being blocked by a popup blocker. You can add ozcardtrader.com.au into your exception list.

Settings -> scroll down to "Show Advanced Settings" -> go to Content Settings -> Pop-ups

Click on Manage Exceptions, then add ozcardtrader.com.au to the list

The add image and add media button now work :)

Just to clarify, this was working before the upgrade?
Yes was working fine before. Wasn't using google chrome either. I'm out until later tonight so won't be on a pc until probably tomorrow at the earliest, but will post if I find its working again or not.

Yes was working fine before. Wasn't using google chrome either. I'm out until later tonight so won't be on a pc until probably tomorrow at the earliest, but will post if I find its working again or not.

What browser? Its going to be linked to the browser pop up blocker. Let me know how you go.

What browser? Its going to be linked to the browser pop up blocker. Let me know how you go.

I'm using Firefox at work, and I'm still getting the fault. Have turned off the pop up blocker and still hasn't fixed it...

Would say it is a Firefox fault, as I just posted some pics using Internet Explorer.

Will the tagging feature be opened up to all members? Seems a great idea, I don't know why you'd lock it down to Premo Members only?

Would be great for those watching/reading Box Breaks, in that they can tag members for certain cards, etc.

Totally!!

I mean if I wanted to @ you a post of interest (say a GHill Card), I'd have to PM you the link as I'm not a Premo Member. So it could mean you not seeing the post/card at all if I'm too lazy to go through the whole PM process (which I am, lol).

Obviously if someone else (Premo) sees it and they can @ you, then cool.

Not being a Premium Member myself, I don't know what advantages you have set for them, but this one (tagging) seems like something you'd want to all members to have access to?

Back
Top Bottom