Welcome to the new OzCardTrader

On most of my threads I am the starter..

I tried replying to the thread, but it still doesn't work !

Ok - because you are the thread starter, the other person needs to reply in the thread for you to be able to leave feedback.

Anyone can leave feedback for the thread starter, but for any old deals the non thread starter needs to reply again in the thread for it to appear to allow the thread starter to leave feedback for the other person.

This should work normally for all future/new deal threads, and won't require this work around.

That is kooky! Has she "liked" the site on Facebook?

Regarding the feedback issue, it's now a thread *KNOWN ISSUE* Anyone can leave feedback for the deal thread starter, but for the deal thread starter to be able to leave feedback for the other person, it can't happen if thread checking is turned on. As a workaround we've disabled thread checking so you don't have to specify a thread when leaving feedback.

Please do this until the issue is resolved.

I like when editing a thread with pics the new site shows the pics your editing not the links def better, it appears the new limit for pics in a thread is 20 (if creating a new thread) is this correct or am i half asleep misreading things.

I like when editing a thread with pics the new site shows the pics your editing not the links def better, it appears the new limit for pics in a thread is 20 (if creating a new thread) is this correct or am i half asleep misreading things.

Haha...... yeah, was just gonna comment on the big sigs before I read that :lol:

Some more poins I have come across since browsing more..

* Old video links are broken..... example: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/comm...rtified-green-hype.113558/page-2#post-1027295

* Is there anyway to be able to choose the amount of posts on pages?

* Youtube videos don't seem to display as big as before

Also.... any input on my other stuff I mentioned Graham?

Thanks! :)

Ok...... where do I start....

First off, very interesting. :D

Now the issues..

* I was wondering where "multi-quote" went, but I think you covered it above where you said you could click the reply button on each post and it'll quote each one; problem with that is though, once you click reply on one post it will take you all the way to the bottom of the thread where the quick reply box is and then if you want to continue reading the thread before replying you have to scroll all the way back up again. Very annoying! * Not sure there's anything we can do about this - i'll look into it*

* Was wondering where feedback was, but you covered that already :)

* Wanted to collapse the side-menu on the home page, but you covered that too.... not a huge deal that you can't I spose. *Yep that's there to stay. Can't move it*

* Can we increase the size of the avatars at all!? They are rather small TBH. *They are small and I will look into increasing them. It's on the to-do list*

* When you have a "conversation/PM" is it possible to make it so it doesn't drop down that preview box thing - I didn't care to see it and just wanted to through to my inbox, but that dropped down when I hovered over it and then when I clicked it it didn't work, had to click it again to get it to work. *if you click straight away it should take you to the inbox, regardless of if it drops down*

As for the new PM/conversation flow..... the idea sounds good, but will take a bit getting used to for sure.

It's not VB ;)
Couple more things..

* Can we change it back to how it said that "xx" post was made x/seconds/minutes/hours/days ago rather than a date? *I will look at it, not sure if possible*

* Would be good if it showed the amount of pages a thread has without having to hover over the thread row, not a big deal though. *That's a "feature" and can't be changed*

* Time the post was made should be at top of post instead of bottom...... just seems easier to spot up there. *will take a look but most likely will stay where it is*

* When you post a link it no longer gets the page title of the page *on the to-do list to look at*

* The thread row of a sticky should be another color like before to make it easier to tell them apart *this has been done*

:)

Haha...... yeah, was just gonna comment on the big sigs before I read that :lol:

Some more poins I have come across since browsing more..

* Old video links are broken..... example: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/totally-certified-green-hype.113558/page-2#post-1027295 *this is on the to do list to correct*

* Is there anyway to be able to choose the amount of posts on pages? *not that I know of - its a forum wide setting*

* Youtube videos don't seem to display as big as before *i've change the size to match the youtube default size - let me know*

Also.... any input on my other stuff I mentioned Graham?

Thanks! :)

And signature sizes are now restricted. You can tell when bulding your signature and clicking preview if it's going to fit or not.

Back
Top Bottom