Welcome to the new OzCardTrader

Any updates on the multi-quote thing? Sorry for bugging, it's just really annoying! :(

Also..... the feature where it gets the titles of links seems to have disappeared!?

The multi quote thing you'll just have to live with for the time being. It may be fixed in a future software release.

And the links thing probably will stay how it is currently. There are no addons that work to add this feature here.

One thing I have noticed is that there is no time limit on replies to a thread like previously.

Graham I replied to supertoads Jeremy lin thread and quoted the post with the gif in it. 15 mins later I posted again and the first post was deleted and replaced by what I typed the second time instead of updating

Graham I replied to supertoads Jeremy lin thread and quoted the post with the gif in it. 15 mins later I posted again and the first post was deleted and replaced by what I typed the second time instead of updating

Tested this and seems to work ok. It should just be merging. Please let me know if it happens again.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom