Wanted - Wests Tigers/Balmain Tigers

eido

Helloooo Karma!
Real Name
James
eBay User
*ca$hflo*
Hi guys.

I'm after anything Wests Tigers/Balmain Tigers. I understand the predictors and redemptions and others i'm after are quite costly and as i don't have much to offer in trades that will be tricky. :cry:

Okay now that i've lost my manhood let's get down to it! All cards must be Mint! I'll accept slight damage to older cards due to age. I'm after:

Team or Player Posters
Balmain base from the 80s and 90s (have 94 masters, 95 completed.)
Wests Tigers base sets from 2001 and 2003
Any Daily Telegraph or Sun Herald sets (I have the 2004 and 2008 Tigers set so anything else would be great in a set)
Foil Parralel from 2006 (both Accolade and Invinicble) 2005 Tradition, 2007 Invincible and 2008 Centenary (was one released?)
Footy Faces set from 2006 Accolade
Jersey die cut set from 2007 Invinicble
Wests Tigers 2005 Premiers Set

Balmain Tigers inserts -
Ben Elias Hometown Heroes (1994)
Tim Brasher Warlords (1996)
Tim Brasher Pop-Up Card (1997, was there any other Tigers from 97?)
Balmain Tigers Prize (2008 Centenary)

Wests Tigers inserts -
Skandalis club player of the year 2002
Chuck in all Future Forces as well although they might be out of my price range, we'll see.
Robbie Farah Hot Prospect (Accolade 2006) and Top Prospect (Invincible 2006)
Tuaki Top Prospect (2007 Invincible)
Honour Roll - Joel Caine Top Pointscorer and World 7's win
Marshall Gem Card (2007 Champions)
Legend Steve Roach (Accolade 2006)
Brett Hodgson Club Heroes (2005 Tradition)
Wests Tigers oversized logo (2005 Accolade)
Brett Hodgson Case card (last year?)
Darren Senter Captain Card and Predictor
All Tigers Predictors and Redemptions

That should do it. Anything i haven't listed i've either got and just don't know about. PM me with any offers or corrections or just to be friendly! :D

PS: This is the unofficial Tigers chat thread and whatever else pops up. So feel free to join in!

I have some spare tigers from 1986 :eek: Ive also got this for sale if you want to pm me an offer. I honestly think this year will be Farahs breakout year and will be the first of many times he represents NSW, imho this card will go up in the near future. Cheers

tigers1.jpg

HI mate,
if you check out my lists there is some tigers cards in there and from various series.

Cheers Dave

Bumping this up. Still lots more to get people!

Tonight the mighty Tigers take on *snicker* Roosters at SFS. Watch our domination live at 7:30 on Nine! (Not employed by Nine ;))

The floor is open for Roosters fans and other fans to mock me if we get pumped but we're here for Tigers cards so get going!

:wave: GO BOYS

Will be interesting to see how they defend tonight after last weeks trash. It's their 3rd game in 11 days.

We are hopeless in the wet so hopefully it doesn't rain. And after last week it looks like we are hopeless when it's too hot and humid. We are a picky bunch aren't we?

Will be interesting to see how they defend tonight after last weeks trash. It's their 3rd game in 11 days.

We are hopeless in the wet so hopefully it doesn't rain. And after last week it looks like we are hopeless when it's too hot and humid. We are a picky bunch aren't we?

Hi mate

Always tough backing up after Monday and going to the tropics. Was always going to be tough up there so scratch that completely. Tonight was a better indication of form and we pulled through, good times ahead i would say. :)

In future all Tigers fans are welcome to chat in here, there's several running around here so jump in and say hi! (And if you need any Tigers cards, ask here as well if you want)

TIGERS! :D TIGERS! :D

I'll admit that i was abit worried about 10 mins in but they pulled it off. Tuiaki is a machine

I need Tigers cards too. They are in my wantlist under my sig.

Great finish to the game tonight. Tuiaki is a monster and Benji played a solid game in the 7, hopefully he continues to improve. Conceding 24 points is still concerning so it'd be nice if they kept spending plenty of time concentrating on defense like Sheens was saying they did all week.

I need Tigers cards too. They are in my wantlist under my sig.

Great finish to the game tonight. Tuiaki is a monster and Benji played a solid game in the 7, hopefully he continues to improve. Conceding 24 points is still concerning so it'd be nice if they kept spending plenty of time concentrating on defense like Sheens was saying they did all week.

3 of their tries was through terrible positioning from Beau Ryan, besides that they had nothing. Defence down the flanks is a worry of course but it's no worse than years past. Good alot of good defenders in the side it's just communication and reading the plays.
Benji needs to feel relaxed and a 'free roam' role to really excel like he did tonight. Farah freed him up.

Normally Penrith have the wood on us but that is due to them overpowering our forward pack. This year with have a solid forward pack so hopefully teams like Penrith and Parra don't find it as easy anymore.

I will definetly be going to this game as well. Looking for the Monday night curse to hit Penrith hard :D

Thanks to mischap123 for the Balmain cards. Hopefully we do business again soon.

I'm confident against the Panthers, but like you said the forwards get over us especially Pritchard, we need to contain him. Parramatta? Hah my no.1 loathed team and they dominate us no matter what :(

p.s Brplat is more than welcome to join us in here. ;)

p.s Brplat is more than welcome to join us in here. ;)
I think i will join in this....and present my views :lol::lol: :D

I'm confident against the Panthers, but like you said the forwards get over us especially Pritchard

Honestly Penrith did well on manly last weekend, and did well with the bulldogs even though they lost that game by 2 points. But tigers have been playing good themselves....i honestly think this will be close....but at the end i think Panthers :D
Brplat

i have to jump in here and add that my wife is a tigers fan as too my eldest daughter and i think the term "Panther Pies followed up with Panther Pudding" was used:lol:

Hey! i am just the mediator. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom