Wanted - Wests Tigers/Balmain Tigers

I'm sad to say that i believe the Panthers will win :eek: Okay, before my fellow Tigers tear me apart let me say this:
I pulled my first Gem after opening around 40 packs and it was Petero...so we're doomed. It's a sign, brplat...curse you!!! :(

p.s we will win without silly omens...right guys? guys!?

wow...thats alot of packets for one gem (well i got lucky and pulled a withers one on my 15th pack :)) But it is the best gem of the set no doubt! :)
Lol it is a sign ;)
Brplat

Yes, the omen came true. I just had to pull that Petero gem didn't i? Thoughts guys? Collis had an absolute shocker. Hanbury should start next week if Moltzen is not fully fit. Pritchard and Lewis killed us, couldn't contain them and they tore us apart. That was key and we didn't do the job. Congrats Brplat

i pulled a gem after 5 packs(GIDLEY), and after 10 packs i had 2 sketches, 2 sigs and 1 gem !:D

Good work, i didn't pull a Gem (that damn Petero gem) till after 40 packs. I wish i hadn't got the thing now anyway :(

Moltzen is out for 4 weeks. Hopefully Hanbury fills in, he looked good on Saturday night.

good apart from the stupid penatly when the score was 22-22 and we had all the momentum and then the try that the Panthers scored from the bomb that was basically taken out of his hands and then the dropped ball off another kick at the end of the game that resulted in another try. Apart from that, his two trys and support play were good.

That right side defense needs to be put out of it's misery. Seriously, Collis and Ryan are leaking a ridiculous amount of points on that side. Then again, the rest of the team hasn't been that much better. Considering Sheens apparently spent the off-season working on defense i'd hate to see what other teams would be racking up against us now without that extra training :blink:

I'd like to see Laurie back in the team this week. Also, i hear that Tagive is back training with the 1st grade squad now after his groin injury seems to be on the mend. Throw him on that right side. Not sure if it will improve the defense but surely it can't get any worse and he is another big solid winger in attack.

good apart from the stupid penatly when the score was 22-22 and we had all the momentum and then the try that the Panthers scored from the bomb that was basically taken out of his hands and then the dropped ball off another kick at the end of the game that resulted in another try. Apart from that, his two trys and support play were good.

That right side defense needs to be put out of it's misery. Seriously, Collis and Ryan are leaking a ridiculous amount of points on that side. Then again, the rest of the team hasn't been that much better. Considering Sheens apparently spent the off-season working on defense i'd hate to see what other teams would be racking up against us now without that extra training :blink:

I'd like to see Laurie back in the team this week. Also, i hear that Tagive is back training with the 1st grade squad now after his groin injury seems to be on the mend. Throw him on that right side. Not sure if it will improve the defense but surely it can't get any worse and he is another big solid winger in attack.

Agree with pretty much everything you've stated. Collis and Ryan's side of the field is happyland for other teams and they offer nothing in attack. we should try Tagive, Roqica or Towney there (and Mullaney had an awesome game in U20s) but it's Sheens, he likes his favourites. Laurie was out for several reasons so i'm not gonna crucify Tim there, Manly might get their first win as i rate them as good as Penrith this year. Seriously, we got beaten by a team with Sammut at half. My god :blink:

Manly might get their first win as i rate them as good as Penrith this year
i disagree:eek:....manly are going awfully....

First 4 matches can explain that:

Bulldogs 34 - Manly 12
Manly 24 - Warriors 26
Manly 10 - Penrith 12
Knights 26 - Manly 12
Four straight losses....i will admit two of those games were close but still they came off second best. Got smashed by Bulldogs and knights...

Sharks 18 - Penrith 10
Penrith 26 - Bulldogs 28
Manly 10 - Penrith 12
Penrith 42 - Wests 22
Penrith have 2 from 4...the two they lost were not big margins.

I really am suprised at manly this year...they were fantastic last year...but this year, not so good... i guess you cant stay on top forever
Brplat

i disagree:eek:....manly are going awfully....

First 4 matches can explain that:

Bulldogs 34 - Manly 12
Manly 24 - Warriors 26
Manly 10 - Penrith 12
Knights 26 - Manly 12
Four straight losses....i will admit two of those games were close but still they came off second best. Got smashed by Bulldogs and knights...

Sharks 18 - Penrith 10
Penrith 26 - Bulldogs 28
Manly 10 - Penrith 12
Penrith 42 - Wests 22
Penrith have 2 from 4...the two they lost were not big margins.

I really am suprised at manly this year...they were fantastic last year...but this year, not so good... i guess you cant stay on top forever
Brplat

Table wise, Manly are worse. But Penrith losing to Sharks is poor, if you continue to play Sammut at half and putting Graham on the bench you won't get far and Lewis is the heart and soul of that team, lose him and :wave: (same is true for most clubs though) Penrith beat Manly because they hooked Sammut very quickly. Don't worry, Tigers won't be far off the bottom if the rumours of infighting is true. :rolleyes:

Yes i do agree with the need to put graham on the field. I dont think Sammut is a bad player, but i would throw graham on before him. Lewis is the heart of the team (one of the original premiership winners from 2003, same as Waterhouse). As penrith are full of young blokes i think that the older guys (petero, waterhouse and lewis in particular) are holding everything together.Main thing is penrith DID beat manly (even by 2..they still won) but then again i believe in the "it doesnt matter how many you win by...as long as you have higher points at the end" lol :):lol:
Brplat

Yes i do agree with the need to put graham on the field. I dont think Sammut is a bad player, but i would throw graham on before him. Lewis is the heart of the team (one of the original premiership winners from 2003, same as Waterhouse). As penrith are full of young blokes i think that the older guys (petero, waterhouse and lewis in particular) are holding everything together.Main thing is penrith DID beat manly (even by 2..they still won) but then again i believe in the "it doesnt matter how many you win by...as long as you have higher points at the end" lol :):lol:
Brplat

Yep, win is a win. Anyway, good luck for the rest of season. What do you think of the news of Penrith offering a large contract to Karmichael Hunt?

Good luck to you too :), And now to Hunt...i personally think he wants too much, and i dont think penrith need another fullback (we have Coote, and as backup Sammut...two young guys who play that position well). Hunt is a alright player (for a bronco :p) but i dont think penrith should have offered him heaps to play fullback as we already have a fullback, Just my 2 cents.
Brplat

Just watched the Manly game and the word woeful springs to mind.

Love hate relationship with the tiges looks like continuing this year

Dont know about you guys but do you find something slightly disturbing about thousands of people chanting for a man facing sexual assault charges?

Good luck to you too :), And now to Hunt...i personally think he wants too much, and i dont think penrith need another fullback (we have Coote, and as backup Sammut...two young guys who play that position well). Hunt is a alright player (for a bronco :p) but i dont think penrith should have offered him heaps to play fullback as we already have a fullback, Just my 2 cents.
Brplat

I would not be sorry to see the ar$e end of K. Hunt at the Broncos, for what he currently does on the field is not worth what he is being paid........There are lots of better fullbacks in the game.......even Justin Hodges did a better job at fullback...............sp please Penrith........really try to get this guy........LOL

It was woeful, and here it comes guys, my massive rant.

We need a massive cleanout, coaching staff, board and team. We're dishing up the same inept inconsistant crap since 2006. As long as Sheens is still there, it'll continue to happen. Sheens is out of ideas, outdated and his ego is hurting our club. THE CEO Longmuir was pressured to resign because he dared asked him "what's the plan?" He needs to go, he thinks his bigger than the club because of what he's accomplished (which is 1 good year since 1996)

The game...well, i tipped Manly because of our form and Stewart's return. Galloway was the only standout and is clearly our best prop (and forward with Heighnington) The attack was muted and ineffectual, the defence was average. Pretty poor performance and i expect zero fallout from this as usual. Alot of people buried their heads in the sand originally but our fans need to wake up and put as much pressure on the club to demand change or this'll go on for years.

Back
Top Bottom