Wanted - Wests Tigers/Balmain Tigers

Without Robbie it would be a long long long season

Things need to change and they have to start at the top and work there way down, only downside to that is we will be looking at another few years of crap. As to Sheens be careful what people wish for, Royce taking over is my fear and I have no doubts if Sheens leaves Royce will be plugged all over the place to get him taking over the role

Bumping this. Some stuff off the top of my head i need
Hodgson Case Card
Farah Top Prospect
Tuaki Top Prospect
Hodgson League Leaders
Payten Enforcer
Wayne Pearce Inspirations
Senter Captain Card
Lawrence Sketch
And the set of foil sigs from this year.

Let me know if you deliver on this. I can get these from ebay but i'd like to pay less if i'm able to. I'd rather deal with a Ozcarder as well =)

Ressurecting this thread with some of the stuff i need. I'll list the lower end inserts and this year's stuff to start off with.

Chris Lawrence Sketch
Foil Sigs from this year
Skandalis Club Player of the Year 2002
Moltzen Top Prospect
Farah/Benji Double Trouble

PM me or reply in thread.

GO BOYS! prove your the real deal and get your 7th straight and end parra's run.

Well, how things have changed since this thread was last used.

Mighty Tygz have been on a tear. I've been quite concerned about this game as Parra usually destroy us in 2nd phase play. Defense has improved alot over the last month.

I'll be on the edge of my seat tonight... Bourban in one hand, riding every tackle with my heart in my throat.

FIRE UP!

Bumping this.

Chris Lawrence Sketch
Moltzen Top Prospect
Farah/Benji Double Trouble

After these. Reply or PM me if you can help me out.

The loss hurts us and most likely knocks us out this year. Without both starting wingers, Gibbs and several others carrying injuries it doesn't look good. Two Top 4 teams to play, there's hope but it's unlikely.

I have all cards your after.....afraid i threw them all on a fire after tonights game....

Next year ay. Same old ****en story

Bumping this up. List of what i'm after

This year
Farah Captains Sig Redemption
Tigers Double Trouble

Other years
Chris Lawrence Sketch
Farah Hot Prospect
Farah Top Prospect
Benji Future Force
Taniela Tuiaki Top Prospect
Scott Prince Redemption Sig + Predictor
Hodgson League Leaders + Predictor

Reply in thread or PM if you have any of this on offer.

Back
Top Bottom