Wanted - Wests Tigers/Balmain Tigers

OK, just watched the game which i recorded earlier today. Probably not the best time to comment because i'm usually pretty pissed off for an hour after a game like that.

Defenes was slightly better than the past few weeks although that was mainly due to Manly dropping plenty of ball, not because of supreme defense.

The team needs to go back and train with the under 6's this week to work on catching, passing and holding the ball in tackles.

Trying to do crazy crap every set makes my head hurt...please concentrate on actually completing some sets first.

If i have to watch Collis force one more retarded no chance pass that trickles forward or over the sideline i'm going to stand-up and run head-first into the loungeroom wall to knock myself out, purely to save myself from having an aneurysm. Clearly he has no combination with Ryan whatsover. Please put him in NSW cup for a couple of weeks until he wakes up. Unfortunatly, Sheens seems to worry about hurting players feelings and refuses to drop players that serve up garbage each week. No consequences for inept performances seems to have made the Tigers players turn up with no passion/heart, just run onto the field and go through the motions.

How many points to we have do concede before questions strat to be asked of our defense coach as well?

Hmm, i can feel my heart rate coming back down again. I survived another Tigers game....until next week.

Awesome performance from the boys on Monday night. I couldn't make it out there due to transport issues but i was extremely pleased with our performance. Sheens should (and probably won't) use this as a base for the season and that defence should be the backbone of the team. Defence wins games, old saying but it still applies.

In semi related news, won some Tigers cards off eBay so i've updated my wantlist. Please contact me if you have anything i'm after or might have missed. Thank you.

What do we think guys? Can we take an in-form Knights at Cambo? Rhino is out, big loss big loss but can we surprise everyone again? My tip...causiously optimistic.

Tigers will build on the brilliant performance against the Storm and get up at CS with a 8pt win over the Knights and move into the top 8.

Betting wise I will prob go the total points over as I think it will be a decent scoring game, both teams have holes over the park and Moltzen could have a busy day supporting the forwards, whilst Lawerance and Ellis could cause a few problems on the edge of the ruck.

Farah will be MOM with Benji and Ellis not far behind him for this one

It will be a very interesting game. I do agree that this one should be high scoring. Newcastle play a great attacking style and i can't see us duplicating the defensive effort of the Melbourne game. Hopefully we can back up from the Monday game and it's a dry track.

I do think it will be close and I will be going to the game with my mate who is a diehard Knights fan so i'm hopeing for a strong effort and win otherwise it will be a long drive home.

i have an 08 holographic card of Taniela Tuiaki if you want it

Sorry mate i've already got it. Thanks for the offer.

I pretty much agree with all the recent comments. High scoring yes, close yes. But we counter punch better than anyone so if the defence is not up to scratch we can always fall back onto the attack, risky but we've been playing that footy since 2005 (i'd rather good defence over us just counter scoring all day) Unbeaten at home this year as well guys, 3/3.

GO THE TIGERS! :D:D

Well that comeback win stunned me. Pretty decent game of footy from both sides, a supreme performance by Benji given he had the flu as well.

Dogs this week, i like our chances if they are without Ennis and they miss Morris alot.

Bumping this up. I've gotten alot of the low end inserts now so i'm starting to hunt for the big ones (FF, Case cards, Top Prospects, Redemptions etc) LMK if you can help out.

Keeping this fresh on Page 1. Like i said, after high end tigers cards and a few of the low end inserts

Skandalis Club Player of the Year
Joel Caine Honour Roll
Tigers World Sevens Win Honour Roll
Farah Hot Prospect
Lawrence Sketch
Brett Hodgson Club Heroes

Also after these Balmain cards
Ben Elias Hometown Heroes (1994)
Tim Brasher Signature Acetate Cel (1996 Gold series)
Tim Brasher Acetate Master Cel (1996 Gold series)
to name a few.

Well my Tigers are in the pits right now with the fans rightfully wanting the coach sacked. In another club he might very well be but he has virtual control over the club like no other coach in the NRL so that won't be happening. 1 Finals appearance since 1996 for him, real good record for a so called genius coach. Time to take out the garbage of our club that's been building up.

What say ye my fellow suffering Tigers fans? Is it worth going through this pain for another several years with the supercoach?

4th straight season of poor to mediocre football at best.

So tired of watching inconsistent half effort attempts to play 80 minutes of football.

Agree that big changes are needed and agree that Sheens is in so tight that he probably won't move. Clearly we have a team that consists of a lot of overated players and it's time to clean out the closet. Maybe we need to pull a Bulldogs and replace half the team at once.

I know we have half the team out injured at the moment but time for excuses came and went a year ago. I just want to see a bit of heart out on the field, not the lackluster crap that i've been tuning into 70% of the time over the last 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom