vladlevinsky mail week - 13/12

Moses

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeff
eBay User
vladlevinsky
Some SIGs for the collection. I really like the Kidd one.

893.jpg

894.jpg

895.jpg

896.jpg

897.jpg

I like these Stars autos - this is my fourth one

898.jpg

This is my lowest numbered card. Eventhough Topps calls it a 1/1, I think it is 1/5.

I don't love the design compared to the UD ones but it is cool to have a full letter off a jersey. I'm going to keep looking for some of the other letters. It would be amazing to get all five.

TA_ITN_L.jpg

TA_ITN_L_B.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Nice Vlad NICE!

Lets all hope he gets his shit together and that thing doubles in value for ya. But not before you get all the others first. Congats on your 1/1!

Rambis shooting??? What about a card showing him setting a pick and raising those elbows of his :lol: :lol:

Keep em coming

That Big E auto is real nice. You are on a sleeper set there and they will take off in time. Well done!

WOW :shock:

That auto set is HUGE!! How many have you got and got to go???

Well done Vlad, that Allen is cool.

I wonder why Topps decided to make the bottom bit up on an angle? :?
Still, it's sweet to get a full letter!

And that auto is way cool, are they regular issue, or did you have to send away to get them to sign it? (I know very little about those autos).

MavsMan© said:
How many have you got and got to go???

The auto set has 111 in it but I think the Dave Cowens was never released. I don't know anyone that has ever seen one.

I have 91 of them in hand plus another 8 in the mail. So assuming there is no Cowens, I have 11 to go.

Here is a link to view all the ones I have.

http://www.vladlevinsky.com/?pageID=9

MavsMan© said:
And that auto is way cool, are they regular issue, or did you have to send away to get them to sign it? (I know very little about those autos).

The Hayes auto is from inserts in the 96 Topps Stars packs. There are 10 cards in the set and are players from the 50 greatest list:
Nate Archibald, Rick Barry, Walt Frazier, George Gervin, Elvin Hayes, Sam Jones, George Mikan, Earl Monroe, Willis Reed, Bill Walton

I have five of these so far.

I've been looking for the Cowens auto for a year now on eBay and have never seen one. Can someone show me a pic of one (not the pic from the UD site).

I had asked AutoLover if he had one, he is doing the same SIG set, and he had also never seen one.

Sure I've seen it before Vlad.

I'll ask my mate Mexisar. He may know or point you towards one too.

UD has a few sets like this. The 03-04 legendary fabrics set has a Gervin and Malone but have never seen one before either.

But I'm told by the guys at UD that they do exist.

nice cards vlad, like the rambis and the allen 1/1 very cool 8)

Back
Top Bottom