Very bad experience please read!!!!

grandslam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
Recently purchased 6 boxes of 2009 Triple Threads from TheCardKid.com ( via ebay)

Sadly this has NOT been a good experience at ALL.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Firstly there was a delay in card production - NOT The CardKids fault.:thumbsup:

Secondly DHL ( delivery company - WORLD WIDE Company) Would not delivery to a PO box address - OK I can Live with that. I contacted them and gave them my home address.:thumbsup:

Thirdly DHL passed it off to a third party delivery service due to not being in a rural area. - I HAD TO CHASE DHL WITH 6 + PHONE CALLS AND THEY COULD NOT LOCATE MY PACKAGE (MORONS).:mad::mad: Finally out of pure frustration I CALLED ALL MY LOCAL DELIVERY COMPANIES AND HIT JACKPOT AFTER THREE CALLS I explained that I was expecting a package for delivery via DHL. BTW, DHL said they will call me tomorrow after 1.00 some time to let me know where it is! Thanks DHL! NOT:mad::mad:

I WENT and PICKED IT UP from the THIRD PARTY DELIVER SERVICE as they said it was due for delivery tomorrow. Hey 6 Boxes of 2009 Triple Threads..I CANT WAIT ANOTHER DAY!!!! THEY HAVE ALREADY HAD IT FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS ALREADY!( I live 10 mins AWAY)AHHHHHHHH!!!

FINALLY!!!!!! AND I'M VERY #%$#$... I collect the box this afternoon after I HAVE TO TRACK IT DOWN and I notice gee it's light for 6 boxes!......Get home bust the box HELLO OPEN IT!!!!! 3 DAMN BOXES ONLY!!!!!!!! WHAT THE $#%$#%$#%$#%$#

Weight on the side says 1.3kg (3lbs) there is no way in hell that this weights this.....I weight it on some kitchen scales I have and it said 630 grams!! HALF!

I thought something is wrong here!!

After looking into this more. I noticed the box has been retaped!. Guys you know the American packing tape which is like checkered....Well that was on one end and the other end had the American checkered style tape and OVER THE TOP (for a better word - ordinary) tape you could buy from Big W/ Australia Post etc. Meaning SOMEONE HAS TAMPERED WITH THE PACKAGE!

I rang the third party delivery service.They denied opening it. I emailed and rang THECARDKID. I emailed and contacted the fraud department of DHL! I await the replies!:mad:

Very unhappy!! I can't belive this! If I lose out on this Ive done $450us! $150 US a box. I have made a paypal claim as I didn;t get what I ordered.

Any thoughts/opinions.

Very Sad to hear mate :(

Always video expensive parcels with sender clearly visible :)

Good luck with it all

I have taken photographic evidence of everything and let the 3 boxes unopened as I have asked ALL parties for a FULL INVESTIGATION...My fear is some #%$#%$#% in Australia has opened my package and ripped three boxes out of it!:mad:

Sadly I don't think pics are enough :(

No matter how many deals i have done with people, I always video tape every parcel i open just in case someone tries to send me crap cards instead of the ones i have traded/purchased ... An unfortunate part of collecting mate !

If it felt light, you should have checked the package closely before opening it. Paypal will not do anything as there will be a tracking number saying it was delivered. If it was insured then you could claim the insurance. Otherwise, I do not think you should be pursuing the card kid as they have been legit and just because you lost out, it is not their fault.

You should pursue the shippers, but if you have signed for the item and opened it, I think you will have little to go on.

As for the time it took for the item to get to you, well there are some advantages for living in the big smoke and if you live in the country, well things take a bit longer to get to you. And of course more handling means more chance of misplacing your package.

Ersk

I will need to download and san them....It's 9.30 now..I will in the am.

WHY should Ihave to "cop it on the chin" if the cardkid send it though with a dodgey primary? secondary? or third? delivery service!:mad:

Hes saying he hopes they person that had the boxes got bad stuff in them but still it's beside the point even If they were crap boxes!
thats why everytime i buy boxes i buy them face to face!

I hope who ever got the boxes they get #$$%$#%$. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Pull MOJO!!!!!.

I have to wait to open the three I have cause I have it under investigation!

Back
Top Bottom