2023 Delayed Check Out My Mail Day

Hornso

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
eBay User
hornso43
So I kept off putting of my SMC delivery waiting for more cards to arrive and as a result it arrived on the Tuesday after COMM Day. SMC was super quick as usual!

Decided to try making a video for a change. Apologies in advance for my droning and mumbling. I'm a pretty shy guy so this definitely involved stepping out of my comfort zone and I can't bear to watch it back not on mute. Hopefully the cards aren't too boring either.

I've got a 100+ card COMC shipment arriving sometime in the near future so I might do a short top 10 one out of that also with some of the more interesting ones.

Also apologies to @GarnettFan4Life for not being able to deliver on time for his initiative.

No big deal mate! Just trying to encourage some more site activity! Didn't go too well overall lol - are card collectors these days lazy bastards cause you just buy online and get em delivered and only have to go to your front door or what haaha

I might add my PSA sub reveal later - I couldn't do it cause it had the Exquisite card I had ready for the mailday reveal but I can upload it now - but I edit the vid usually and mute it cause I can't stand my annoying voice either lol - yours was alright though! Great mailday!!!

I like those Swagger too - I looked them up on TCDB I wish they would put the odds on more card sets - must have just been a case of Panini not providing the odds maybe!

Really like the Class Acts Holo set and Select Rookie Revolution holo cards too!

And good old Ben Gordon signing on the swatch - something different anyway I guess!

Great video — I think your voice is quite soothing. Much better than most.

I always enjoy seeing all the random Pistons autos you manage to track down.

that galactic is nice!! great pick ups mate. looking foward to see the immaculate game used finished.

and great video!! you did great!! the be well at the end is great! make it your catchphrase on the next one!!!

Why am I only just seeing this now?

Nice work mate, always good to put a voice to the user ID - you did really well knowing a bunch of stuff off of the top of your head and some pretty decent cards to boot. Silhouette, Glaactic and the latest Rookei IVs were probably the pick of the bunch for me.

Just chilling in the meeting room while the boss was away? :-P

Why am I only just seeing this now?

Nice work mate, always good to put a voice to the user ID - you did really well knowing a bunch of stuff off of the top of your head and some pretty decent cards to boot. Silhouette, Glaactic and the latest Rookei IVs were probably the pick of the bunch for me.

Just chilling in the meeting room while the boss was away? :-P
Thank you!

Haha, everyone else was at a training day so had a bit of a different lunch break. Not sure how I’d go with a full office 😝

Back
Top Bottom