Unexpected Suprise, Cant Thank Them Enough.

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
Got this today. was originally mine a few years back it would be now i suppose. anyway in oneils thread i mentioned somewhere that it was one of my worst collecting decisions any how came home to something from dave, and i was a little lost.

and then opened it to find this.

scan0013.png

scan0014.png

scan0015.png

good to finally have it back. was definitely one of my happier days about 7-8 years ago now when i recieved it.

scan0012.png

Awesome....

You'll have to ammend that original thread from the Worst to the Greatest.....

Top stuff Dave and ooneil you are the stuff of legends. :thumbsup:

Ross

Thanks Everyone, Especially Oneill and Tak. Dad just said to me, how did you manage to get that back. and he'd like to thank the both of you as well.

No worries Girds, im really glad you have it back in your collection.

Also I cant thank Dave enough for letting go of it!

No worries Girds, im really glad you have it back in your collection.

Also I cant thank Dave enough for letting go of it!

My pleasure, I think I had mentioned to Girds when I bought it off him that I was not going to get rid of it and I am happy to say that I never did except for sending it back to the young fella I bought it off. Anyway Aron, hang onto it now..............:)

Dave

Well done guys. after mreading all the crap in the B'Ball threads this is a great story for NRL collecting community and OCT

Well done guys, this is just sensational. It's just unfortunate that great deeds like this don't get hundreds of pages of threads and any crap does.

Thank you for keeping the spirit of the hobby alive :)

im going to get the photo developed and TTM him, asking him to sign it too me and take it to be framed. ensure it stays with me forever now.

once again thanks Tak & ONeill, cant thank you enough.

Your both a credit to this great community.

We love seeing stories like this.....its exactly what makes ozcards so great!

Back
Top Bottom