UFC UFC Round 1 Red Auto Day!!!

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
I was pretty happy with these pick ups during the week. I absolutely love the nickname inscriptions on both of them.

Ive been wanting the Leben for ages so was stoked I Finally found one.

Not the best photos, they look a hell of a lot better in hand.

The crippler and Hands of Stone.

Finally got a 2009 jon jones auto in today as well, so it has been a pretty good week in all.

Some great pickups there mate, i still think the Round 1 autos are the best Topps UFC autos so far.

for me the round 2 autos own. much more proffessional and nice looking cards. i dont mind series 1 but would rather a profile image of the fighter . and round 3 is disgusting

Thanks guys, yeah Im not sure if I like the look of series 1 or 2 better, they are both great imo, but yeah series 3 is a bit less great looking lol.

If things go to plan I might have a few more red ink bad boys to show off in the next week or 2.

The Leben is awesome, I love that card!! Saw a few on eBay but the sellers were wanting a "mint" for them!

It's also great too see new stuff! I don't even bother posting my mail as
most people have already posted and own the cards already haha so
it's no suprise for you boys..

Awesome too see somebody still bringing in good stuff!!!

Thanks guys, yeah Im not sure if I like the look of series 1 or 2 better, they are both great imo, but yeah series 3 is a bit less great looking lol.

If things go to plan I might have a few more red ink bad boys to show off in the next week or 2.

i hope that things go to plan

The Leben is awesome, I love that card!! Saw a few on eBay but the sellers were wanting a "mint" for them!

It's also great too see new stuff! I don't even bother posting my mail as
most people have already posted and own the cards already haha so
it's no suprise for you boys..

Awesome too see somebody still bringing in good stuff!!!

hey ejt, have you seen this one TOPPS UFC CHRIS LEBEN SIGNED ROUND 1 RED AUTO RC CARD - eBay (item 390174795539 end time Apr-24-10 09:38:26 PDT)

buy it now price is a bit much but you never know your luck if you submit an offer he/she may take it. Its been on ebay for a while now so you never know if its a card your keen on.

Hey bdean, if I could bargain that down a bit would be good for the collection and be my 1st round 1 purchase :)

But note as I'm a bit sceptical on the condition look closely at the card, looks like a considerable amount of chipping down the edges or wear?..Mmmm that black shows it up quite bad? :( what do you think

Round one was a ***** for chipping.

Base cards, autos, it seemed that they all came out the pack with some sort of chipping.
Cards came straight out of the pack 'damaged'. Was very annoying.

Nothing worse than that! I had a couple of my round 2 inserts and golds make a quick trip to the garbage after I opened them! Don't know why they'd even put the damaged cards in the packs, especially on round 1 when it's there premier launch and they're fetching a mint! Lucky for me i don't actually own any..as I could never afford to pay that much for a box!

PS that leben has vanished from my watchlist ;)

Yeah i know what you mean, but as seige said it doesnt look any worse then most of the cards i have from round 1. Unfortunatly topps did not do a good job on the mintness of the cards in that release.

What do you mean it vanished? Did you get it?, or someone beat you too it?

It vanished because i removed it from my watchlist ;)

I couldnt shell out for a card like that in terrible condition!

Will be saving my $$ to finish off my round 2 blue auto's...getting closer...

Have a look bdean see if you can help me out!! :)

you should see some of the latest nrl cards, there printed and havent been cut straight so you get a full base card with half of 2ppl on it. ill try and find a pic of one to showw

---------- Post added 22-04-2010 at 04:06 PM ----------

you should see some of the latest nrl cards, there printed and havent been cut straight so you get a full base card with half of 2ppl on it. ill try and find a pic of one to showw

take a look in this thread for NRL latest quality control. you will laugh
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...-discussion/74225-select-quality-control.html

Unfortunatly I cant help you out ejt, im going for the full set of those myself and i dont have any doubles of guys you need. I only need a handful myself, all the high end ones.

Thats allgood bro :)

Looks like i'll be shelling out some $ over the coming months to finish my set, will be worth it in the finish...

(note to self, DO NOT add up total cost at end) haha

Back
Top Bottom