Pippen Mailday #1/3 - Inserts

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
1 of 3 parts to the mailday series. too many pics otherwise so thought i'd break it up. Inserts first!

a guy (@Clinton) posted this a while ago and i wanted one. i finally tracked one down. I've always loved this set since i was a kid, its just a great looking insert set and having it in 8.5x11 it looks even better. I did a scan of what it looks like in comparison to the normal sized card. Won't be as hard to bust this one open either when the pages arrive!!
image_2023-07-05_222629541.png

thought there were only 2 absolute glass cards, turns out there are 3 so knocked it off the list. got all 3 to fit in a page too!!!
2017-18 Absolute Glass.jpg

next up, Environmint USA bronze. It comes wiht a medal and these versions are numbered. The number on the medal and the card are the same. Chasing the silver and gold but won't hold my breath!!

1996 SkyBox USA Bronze Enviromint 515of1000.jpg

and finally added the other box topper from court kings. i've always liked court kings and these toppers are pretty cool. having the Air Pippen 5's, 3's and Air Flight in the image is always a good thing aswell!

2015-16 Court Kings 5x7 Box Topper Career Progession.jpg

Last edited:
How do you store box toppers ? I’ve maybe been reluctant to buy bigger mem due to lack of space and/or adequate ways to protect it
ultra pro 2 pocket pages for these, 4 pocket for the smaller "jumbos" and either 8x10 or 8.5x11 for the bigger ones. the problem is no one wants to sell them individually so they're in lots of 10. i use the leftovers for the kids school photos! perfect fit!

MicrosoftTeams-image (17).jpg

1 of 3 parts to the mailday series. too many pics otherwise so thought i'd break it up. Inserts first!

a guy (@Clinton) posted this a while ago and i wanted one. i finally tracked one down. I've always loved this set since i was a kid, its just a great looking insert set and having it in 8.5x11 it looks even better. I did a scan of what it looks like in comparison to the normal sized card. Won't be as hard to bust this one open either when the pages arrive!!
image_2023-07-05_222629541.png

thought there were only 2 absolute glass cards, turns out there are 3 so knocked it off the list. got all 3 to fit in a page too!!!
2017-18 Absolute Glass.jpg

next up, Environmint USA bronze. It comes wiht a medal and these versions are numbered. The number on the medal and the card are the same. Chasing the silver and gold but won't hold my breath!!

1996 SkyBox USA Bronze Enviromint 515of1000.jpg

and finally added the other box topper from court kings. i've always liked court kings and these toppers are pretty cool. having the Air Pippen 5's, 3's and Air Flight in the image is always a good thing aswell!

2015-16 Court Kings 5x7 Box Topper Career Progession.jpg

Boxtoppers and glass cards are right up my alley, love the CK matte finish, you could almost frame them as little pieces of art.

Glass cards in a folder? Those sleeves are going to be more stretched out than a bad NBA contract....

Very cool. Love the variety.

I need to look in to some better storage solutions for my oversized cards.

I might have some spare pages if you were looking at getting any, just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom