Transfers 2013/2104 Season

42 seems a bit rich.

It may be slightly inflated, but I wouldn't have thought by much. I was thinking 35-40. The extra 2.4 is probably down to it being deadline day and that we're desparate to buy. There's absolutely no way Bale is 2 times the player Ozil is!!

except when your arsenal and selling van persie :/

I still think that it wasn't that bad. Wrong side of 30, had only probablly two really solid seasons for us with the rest being injury riddled and his contract was just about up. I'm not sure you could have got much more. The unfortunate thing was that we didn't reinvest/replace him sufficiently and that he went on to have such a good season for Man U.

42mill seems about right. hes real class. very excited to see him at arsenal...buy of the season is my prediction.
smashes the record for arsenals highest fee...hopefully a sign of things to come.

“@SkySportsNews: DONE DEAL: Palermo have confirmed goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano has completed a loan move to Arsenal. #SkyDeadlineDay”

everton ended up doing well... think i neeed to bring lukaku back into the fantasy side.

fellaini is just what united needed. he will be perfect for them i'd say.

Özil signs, the lads are happy

BTMd2NBIYAAz7Xmjpglarge_zps129cda4b.jpg

$0 spent by Newcastle in the transfer window thanks ashley, kinnear and co you have ruined my season you bunch of clowns

not necessarily a bad thing... you got remy on loan, hes class when hes not in jail for assault and what not.

i was angry when for crystal palaces sake when i heard that he was spotted there on deadline day, thank god that fell through and they got Jerome from stoke instead, he will be good for them .

ozil to arsenal is a great signing. the Madrid fans were singing 'don't sell ozil' at bale's unvaling. apparently Ronaldo was angry and ramos tweeted a pic of ozil's last playing Guernsey. great for arsenal, world class players is what there after and they got a world class player.

This video excites me... just ordered the ozil kit from kitbag, so keen :)!!!

Back
Top Bottom