Transfers 2013/2104 Season

ive got us third. if giroud can keep this form up all year we might even go better

even with the signing of Ozil ive still got the gooners at finishing 5th but real hope they finish lower.

Surely you aren't serious?!?! Who are the 4 sides above?? City have looked woeful so far. United have also have alot of work to do (not sure Fellani is the answer). Arsenal dominated Tottenham (who have scored only 2 penalties and to me look to have made too many changes player wise) and should clearly have won by more. Chelsea and Liverpool are the only dangerous looking side for mine but I'm not sure that Liverpool can keep up the pace. Ozil is a world class player that Madrid simply should not have sold. He will be to Arsenal what Silva is to City and what Mata was to Chelsea last season. He can score goals, but sets up tonnes of them! He's also more than likely to take on alot of dead ball duties, which will be a relief as I don't like Walcott being anywhere near it. I can see him and Cazorla tearing ALOT of sides to shreds. Whilst I'm not saying we will now win the league and yes they lost to Villa at home, I do think it's a massive boost (possibly also enhances the chances of further upgrades in the January window if neccessary) and can't honestly say with any conviction that there are 4 sides that will finish higher.

i got them fighting third with united...maybe spurs can make a run aswell. before ozil i had them battling for 4th. best case now, they could even push for better, but injuries will probably show how shallow the gunners are.
but arsene has never finished outside of top4...just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom