Transfers 2013/2104 Season

Screen shot 2013-08-27 at 4.10.57 PM.png
Screen shot 2013-08-27 at 4.11.17 PM.png

doesnt look like ozil is going anywhere.
neither is gourcuff who was an actual possibility and wouldve fit in well @ emirates aswell...
kinda a boring window.

about 10 years to late on eto'o maybe? not bad for free tho.
wenger moving backwards? he shouldve grabbed kolo aswell...

Last edited:
Article on BBC Sport (via Daily Mail) suggesting we want to throw our whole transfer budget (approx 70mil) on a Ozil, Benzema and Di Maria triple swoop. Meeting with Real the idea "received encouragement". Interesting. If this were true I would think it would go a long way to helping out!! But in reality I'm wondering why we don't have a go for Ba or Torres. With the arrival of Eto and the fact they didn't send Lukaku back out on loan, I'm sure either could be had for quite cheap. Worth a punt I'd say. It's also suggested we've moved on from Cabaye and have put in a bid for Josuha Guilavogui, a CDM from St Etienne. Upon reading this I thought: what ever happened to Yann M'villa??

Article on BBC Sport (via Daily Mail) suggesting we want to throw our whole transfer budget (approx 70mil) on a Ozil, Benzema and Di Maria triple swoop. Meeting with Real the idea "received encouragement". Interesting. If this were true I would think it would go a long way to helping out!! But in reality I'm wondering why we don't have a go for Ba or Torres. With the arrival of Eto and the fact they didn't send Lukaku back out on loan, I'm sure either could be had for quite cheap. Worth a punt I'd say. It's also suggested we've moved on from Cabaye and have put in a bid for Josuha Guilavogui, a CDM from St Etienne. Upon reading this I thought: what ever happened to Yann M'villa??

that bloke went to some russian club didnt he?

every second thing i read has a completely different perspective on the move.... one minute hes keen, next minute hes staying.

he would be good. but still think we need a CB and CDM... pretty sure i said it before, but someone like hummels and kevin prince boateng, wouldve been a great pair to chase.

Back
Top Bottom