Transfers 2013/2104 Season

AyiosYiorgos

Card Addict
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
st.george4life / TradingCardFactory
Anyone interested in keeping track of some of the transfers
This one I found strange, you would think with the World Cup coming up, that Schwarzer would want to be more active then sitting on the bench for Chelsea for the next year, unless Cech suffers a season ending injury MS will be getting splinters

Chelsea have signed former Fulham goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer on a free transfer. The 40-year-old Australian, who left Fulham at the end of last season after five years at Craven Cottage, has signed a one-year contract.

The signing appears to have solved Chelsea's goalkeeping dilemma. They were on the lookout for a keeper to provide cover for Petr Cech after releasing Ross Turnbull and Hilario at the end of the season. Norwich this week confirmed they had rejected two offers for keeper John Ruddy.

Is good for Schwarzer no doubt. Mark Hughes could've sold him to Arsenal a couple of years back, but blocked the move.

Higuain to Arsenal still looks very likely, but is taking it's time.

And, a lovely new away kit released last night:

zp_172826854_SM_0403_B_9C57E75_6442_zps31e365e6.jpg

He'll be second choice no doubt. But he's getting on, so as a back up at a top club would be ideal for him at this stage of his career I think. Chelsea will play plenty of games, so he'll see a decent amount of game time. And only a one year contract, so every chance this'll be his last season. I don't like to say it, but Chelsea will be as good a chance as any to lift some silverwear, so there's that for him as well.

good thread ... is there a list on a site where we can view every done deal transfer?

http://www.goal.com/en/scores/transfer-zone

this is helpful...
few i knew were rumored i now see are done deals.

gomez, i guess i knew he would be let go considering who they have bought. good pickup for Fiorentina

Dortmund signed the shakatar bloke that killed us in the uefa. good signing, not sure hes better than gotze though. same with aubumeyang, so much pace good signing, would rather lewandowski

david villa to atletico, good for both sides i guess.

Monaco, are they ever going to stop signing, moutinho, carvalho, falcao, and now abidal and toulalan

im excited by paulinho at tottenham, wouldve rathered him somewhere else but just glad he is in the premier league to be honest. kind of like coutinho love watching him play.

http://www.goal.com/en/scores/transfer-zone

this is helpful...
few i knew were rumored i now see are done deals.

gomez, i guess i knew he would be let go considering who they have bought. good pickup for Fiorentina

Dortmund signed the shakatar bloke that killed us in the uefa. good signing, not sure hes better than gotze though. same with aubumeyang, so much pace good signing, would rather lewandowski

david villa to atletico, good for both sides i guess.

Monaco, are they ever going to stop signing, moutinho, carvalho, falcao, and now abidal and toulalan

im excited by paulinho at tottenham, wouldve rathered him somewhere else but just glad he is in the premier league to be honest. kind of like coutinho love watching him play.

paulinho looks a very good player. Tottenham have done well to secure him.
guardiola has confirmed his interest in tiago alcantaro from barca. I was hoping MU would get him but looks like guardiola will persuade him to join FC Bayern.
I would like to see MU try to sign saurez. probably not going to happen but I hope we at least make a bid. :whistle:

why do you think its good, how much game time will he get??

He could get game time. Mourinho put cassilas on the bench last season because he likes a certain type of GK. this upset a lot of people including his own playing staff. Don't be surprised if mark gets a game. Let's just hope if he does Start he plays well and keeps his spot in the starting 11. It's better for mark and the socceroos if he does start regularly. I was a bit surprised he signed for Chelsea because of the risk involved. It would be very hard to say no to a club like Chelsea , being around the great players they have is a awesome experience itself. Can't wait to the season starts , I love mourinho he's great for the game. I think the Spanish took him to seriously. Chelsea will be a very hard place to get points from , im pretty sure he never lost a home game during his first stint as Chelsea manager.

Can't see Fabregas going to United. Or Barca selling him. Regardless, I believe Arsenal have first option if he was ever available.

Arsenal had a £25m bid for Suarez knocked back, and have returned with a £30-35m bid. More bollocks I reckon. Just a bit of posturing with Madrid chasing Suarez and Arsenal wanting Higuain.

Yeah cavani is class , Chelsea should of paid the buy out clause. Would of been great to of been able to watch him in the epl but sadly it wasn't to be

Looks like everytime in the PL has signed a premier league player exact my Newcastle, going to be another tough year especially now we have JFK running the recruitment......

linked with a few players like Remy,Bent,cardoza and gomis but nothing as yet no surprise when we have the fat control as our owner...........

86million pound offer for bale. crazy not to take it in my opinion...apparantly theyve already rejected a 82mill offer. daily mail says theyve just upped the offer to 130mill.
pretty crazy if any of its true...

Back
Top Bottom