Transfers 2013/2104 Season

Willian? I think you'll find it was Liverpool and Sp*rs that were in for him, so giggle away.

I've seen a lot of rumors linking Arsenal with a push for him. I just think Arsenal will never spend big money again on world class quality while Arsen is still the Manager.

I've seen a lot of rumors linking Arsenal with a push for him. I just think Arsenal will never spend big money again on world class quality while Arsen is still the Manager.
If you could link me to a story where Arsenal were in for Willian I'd love to read it.
And Arsenal bid £40m for Suarez, I'd say that's 'big money'. Unfortunately for us, it looks like he'll sign for Madrid. Still plenty of time to spend plenty of money for Arsenal though.

If you could link me to a story where Arsenal were in for Willian I'd love to read it.
And Arsenal bid £40m for Suarez, I'd say that's 'big money'. Unfortunately for us, it looks like he'll sign for Madrid. Still plenty of time to spend plenty of money for Arsenal though.

Do you honestly think Arsenal ever had a chance of getting Suarez? Like I said before I think that was a bid to fool the fans into thinking they're doing something.

Do you honestly think Arsenal ever had a chance of getting Suarez? Like I said before I think that was a bid to fool the fans into thinking they're doing something.
Suarez wants to leave Liverpool. Arsenal bid, Liverpool didn't want to sell. I couldn't really care less about Suarez now, Arsenal have other targets. One of which, was certainly never Willian.

After searching my browser history for transfer links it seems I have gotten myself confused between Willian and Williams. My bad.

yeah they did a williams and michu dual bid of 30mil i think ,glad they turned it down i dont want either of them

wish they'd pursue di maria and benzema harder.

I think the CDM will be Flamini

hes well past his prime, and i guess we still have vermaelen and arteta to return,

but id be looking at someone like pepe or hummels. a consistent CB to hold down the fort at the back.

Luis gustavo wouldve been ideal for the CDM, but once again arse wenger couldnt bloody sign his own name, so we missed out.

hes well past his prime, and i guess we still have vermaelen and arteta to return,

but id be looking at someone like pepe or hummels. a consistent CB to hold down the fort at the back.

Luis gustavo wouldve been ideal for the CDM, but once again arse wenger couldnt bloody sign his own name, so we missed out.

Maybe not well-past his prime. He was always played out of position at Milan, and still only 29. Good if we sign him on a free. I'm sure there'll be a couple of signings soon. Surely. Maybe.

Bale to United for Rooney and £60m. Pretty good deal for Tottnumb if it has indeed been offered to them.

id take the extra 30mill from madrid...that way they dont end up with rooney either.
also thought id mention that even with my sh!t tinted glasses on, theo has actually impressed me in the first two matches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom