Trade Day in Ipswich 22nd September

I would dearly love to go to the next one. Have you ever looked into a half page ad in the courier mail the week before a show! Just a suggestion. A lot of people read the newspaper. I imagine it would be expensive, but maybe it's worth a shot. I am definately interested in the next one if there is going to be one!

Hello Bronco79.
Only problem is a half page ad in the courier mail starts from i think its $4000 upto $6000 for 1 half page ad.

Thank very you much Cory for letting me display a couple of my most treasured cards at your function. I really enjoyed the day and was very happy that a few people including an elderly lady enjoyed a walk down memory lane whilst viewing them again after all these years. That made my day.

Last edited:
Thank very you much Cory for letting me display a couple of most treasured cards at your function. I really enjoyed the day and was very happy that a few people including an elderly lady enjoyed a walk down memory lane whilst viewing them. That is why I bought these so people can appreciate old cards that look near new and would appreciate seeing them again. That made my day. It is great to see that people did enjoy seeing them again after all these years
It was gr8 to see some of thoses old cards.
That bad it even bought back memory's for Pat O'Doherty and i know thats hard LOL.
Thank you for bringing them along so people could take a walk down memory lane about the old footballers.

It was gr8 to see some of thoses old cards.
That bad it even bought back memory's for Pat O'Doherty and i know thats hard LOL.
Thank you for bringing them along so people could take a walk down memory lane about the old footballers.
Top bloke Pat, could have talked to him all day about the old days. If you missed the show you missed some classic old storys of the what he and he team mates got up to in there day. Sorry guys all storys are sworn to secrecy. Next time you will have to hear them for yourselfs. P.S thanks mate

Top bloke Pat, could have talked to him all day about the old days. If you missed the show you missed some classic old storys of the what he and he team mates got up to in there day. Sorry guys all storys are sworn to secrecy. Next time you will have to hear them for yourselfs. P.S thanks mate

Moz, for the 15 mins that Pat was supposed to be there I reckon he and I chatted for a good 30 mins...........lol, I also had a chuckle when he asked what was with the 'gimmick' muppet, hehe

Well i do have some good news the mall management came and saw me today.
If anyone who was their on sunday would know anymore tables and we would not have fitted as their ended up being 16 tables.
I throu out an idea of a collectors fair in the mall,thinking it would get knocked back,but to my suprise they got hold of Ipswich Events Corp and they want to go ahead with something in a large scale outside my shop.Their are some details which need to be sorted out with all management teams,but right now looking good.
If this happens i have 14,3 by 3 marquees on offer to me to hire theses cost $100 each but again that not what i will be paying.
The bad part about this is that just talking to 4 people today at a rate of $150 for a 3 by 3 marquee two dealers have already jumped on board.
Maybe you are think $150 for a 3 by 3 metre marquee is out of your price range well you could always go halfs with someone.
In short right now they will be something like 5 to 10 time advertising done for this event plus also a specail appearance by at least one sports person.
I would like to hear some feedback as to wheather some people are serious about this as it could be a big and serious show with no entry at all again.

This sounds great, however one question...

What rate would you charge if I bring my own 3 x 3 marquee? ;)

I kid. Maybe need to get a few NBA guys to split costs!

If you have your own marquee I will let you know,as all three management groups are coming to see me today and I can go from their.
Its that bad even radio 94.9 has heard about it and they have just been into see me about what advertising I will need done.

-.-. .- -. / .-- . / --. --- / -... .- -.-. -.- / - --- / .--. .-.. .- .. -. / . -. --. .-.. .. ... .... / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / ..--..

Just an update, if anyone here is interested in the shorts, I can get an offer to the guy who has them, as I know him personally. He already has an offer for $320, before the GF, no BS. If you feel you have an offer that can trump that, fire away...

Corey knows me personally, and knows I arrived and left with the fella who won them. Any offers will be passed on within 24 hours, and I can reply here or via PM.

1 of the guys there on the day offered him $300if he could wait a few weeks for the payment, which he's willing to do. IHe offered them to me at a lower price, but I told him as much as I'd like them, (I'm a big SBW fan), get what he could for them, no room for sentiment... When he got home, he had several offers waiting via email, and $320 is the offer to beat as of today..

if there was a coa outlining what game they were from, they'd go for a bomb. would be a great item to win, but in terms of reselling, most of your money would come from the nice framing job as opposed to the shorts.

just my two cents worth anyway, but yeah i think without the official what games they were used coa, he should jump at that 320.

but tell him to ebay them, if the roosters sites anything to go buy some random idiot will pay massive overs.

this being the prime example, not game worn, not even a player issue jersey, and some idiots forked out 1k, when he coudlve got one on ebay with a better sigg for 300. people amaze me.

Screen shot 2013-09-24 at 9.50.22 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom