ESP is supporting this event by giving us promotional items for the day
Tables available for Collectors who wish to trade with other collectors as well
FREE ENTRY
Sunday 22 September 2013
Shop 601/602 Ipswich City Square
Nicholas Street Mall
Ipswich
From 9am till 2pm
Like us on Facebook in the lead up to the Trade Day to see who will be there and any other special offers on the day will be advertised first on the Facebook page our Facebook page is Autographed Memorabilia
If travelling by train the Nicholas Street Mall is only a five minute walk from Ipswich Railway Station.
If anyone is interested in taking a table P.M me for details as their is only going to be a Max of 15 tables and currently 5 tables are already gone.
Otherwise for further details contact Autographed Memorabilia on 0422 634 340 or email:[email protected]

How good is this I'm in for sure hopefully it's a good turn out

I would be there if my Brother wasn't getting married on this day!

I'll definitely be at the next one, It would be great if this could happen every 3-4 months!!

I would suggest adding a post to the general discussions of the NBA, NRL and AFL pages too as not everyone checks this section

good luck Corey, I'm sure everyone that attends will appreciate the effort!

I would be there if my Brother wasn't getting married on this day!

I'll definitely be at the next one, It would be great if this could happen every 3-4 months!!

I would suggest adding a post to the general discussions of the NBA, NRL and AFL pages too as not everyone checks this section

good luck Corey, I'm sure everyone that attends will appreciate the effort!
Good idea i will do that.

Don't forget to like and share this post because we need all the help we can to get this out everywhere,because the more support their is then people will look at it and go wow let's do something in Brisbane or sunshine coast or gold coast.
In my items I have sold on eBay I already have had a little flyer go in it just so people get to know when,where for this trade day.

wish you all the best with it Corey, great idea and concept, so i hope people get out there and support it. if i wasn't interstate i would love something like this, especially with some of the stuff you have available.

Cheers Aron

Here we have another dealer confirmed a couple of tables from Brisbane Mr & Mrs Trading cards who do non-sports.
So we have already.
Gold coast cards 1 table
Mr & Mrs Trading cards 2 tables.
Remember their will be only 15 tables max.
Their will be heaps happening on the day giveaways,specials & other promotions as well you won't want to miss Free Entry on the day as well.

TRADE DAY
Buy, Sell or Trade

On offer
Sports and non sports trading cards,
Trading card accessories
Lucky door prizes
Free give away
ESP is supporting this event by giving us promotional items for the day

Tables available for Collectors who wish to trade with other collectors as well

FREE ENTRY

Sunday 22 September 2013

Shop 601/602 Ipswich City Square
Nicholas Street Mall
Ipswich

From 9am till 2pm

Like us on Facebook in the lead up to the Trade Day to see who will be there and any other special offers on the day will be advertised first on the Facebook page our Facebook page is Autographed Memorabilia

If travelling by train the Nicholas Street Mall is only a five minute walk from Ipswich Railway Station.

If anyone is interested in taking a table P.M me for details as their is only going to be a Max of 15 tables and currently 5 tables are already gone.
Otherwise for further details contact Autographed Memorabilia on 0422 634 340 or email:[email protected]

Currently 6 tables are gone and we are still 6 weeks away from this trade day.
The first Promotion for the day is about to be annouced on AutographedMemorabilia facebook page for this show.

I have had the stuff the whole time? But with u moving from the valley I havnt had the time to drop it of to u? I wil let u no when I can drop the stuff of to u, soon as I can

I have had the stuff the whole time? But with u moving from the valley I havnt had the time to drop it of to u? I wil let u no when I can drop the stuff of to u, soon as I can

got your pm;s but for some reason it wont let me reply.

Ok as we know this event is happening on Sunday 22nd of September from 9am to 2pm.
So far we have coming.
Gold Coast Cards.
Mr & Mrs trading cards.
On the day if you buy anything from anyone with a table does not matter if it is a $1 card you will get a ticket to go into the draw to win a pair of unframed game worn 2012 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves signed short this is to be drawn on the day,this shorts will be on display in store in the lead up to this event.
4BC have picked up on this trade day and during the antiques & collectables show will be letting people also know about this trade day with a on air interview to happen 2 weeks before telling people what will be happening on the day due to more stock arriving in the shop and further set up this trade day will only have 12 tables now plus 4 trade table for collector just to sit relax and trade.
Further information will be listed here but Autigraphedmemorabilia Facebook page will have updates throu out the lead up to this trade day,so jump on and like and share this because people want to see more of theses things happen but it needs support from all collector to keep it going.

Back
Top Bottom