Trade Day in Ipswich 22nd September

that is the problem it cost a fair bit of money to advertise and then I would have to charge the dealers a heap and also the collectors as well.
because the collectors fair I want to put on I have just been informed that it will cost me approx. $1,500 for insurance for the day.

Just to let people know i have had 3 people in the shop this week wanting to know when the next trade day is right now it is looking like first or second weekend on March just after the release of A.F.L and N.R.L cards.
Venue is up in the air at the moment as their has been more stock and fixtures set up in the shop,if i do have it in the shop their will be a lot of work to set it up so it would be the same way it was at the last trade day.
I have heard a lot of good feedback from dealers their on the day and also collector who have been in the shop since.
This is just a update so its something to look forward to in the future.

Waiting to hear back from the mall management,basic cost just to put this on.
Insurance $1500 for one day
Marquees i can get for free but putting them up and pulling them down $500
Thats a total of $2000 14 marquees just to cover basic cost $148.857,no extra advertising,its not about me making money but i am not out to just give money away if that was the case i would just buy more cards LOL.
Trying to get a sponsor involved will make a difference.
Its not about the time to arrange it i can make that time anyone who knows me knows i usually have about 4 to 6 things going on at one time but i am not out to just lose money.
Its not dead yet but the hammer is about to hit the final nail in the coffin for this one.

December is a tough time Corey. People busy with Christmas stuff. Will have to try to get up there for the march show.

Ok just a bit of a update on the next trade day in March.
With new stock arriving all the time the trade day will have to be moved from my shop in Ipswich to another venue as right now i would be luck if i could fit 8 tables in the shop right now.
SO keep an eye out as i will still have a trade day on again but just at a different venue in Ipswich area.
The other thing is i am currently waiting on the N.R.L draw to come out to see that it does not clash with other dates as well.

Ok just a bit of a update on the next trade day in March.
With new stock arriving all the time the trade day will have to be moved from my shop in Ipswich to another venue as right now i would be luck if i could fit 8 tables in the shop right now.
SO keep an eye out as i will still have a trade day on again but just at a different venue in Ipswich area.
The other thing is i am currently waiting on the N.R.L draw to come out to see that it does not clash with other dates as well.

Let me know how it goes......:)

I would like to put another one on,but with the s*** that went on buy one dealer on the day as far as I am concerned,they can put it on themselfs I won't waste my time with s*** like that.

Wow, sorry I missed this the other day Corey.

On behalf of the people that did the right thing, thanks for your efforts. I may have felt out of place in a room mostly filled with League collectors being an NBA collector myself, but I still had a good time.

Thanks once again

Back
Top Bottom