Trade Day in Ipswich 22nd September

I know their will be people who cannot make this trade day for some sort of reason,but its still needs everyones help to get this out their a am hearing good things from people who will be coming on the day not only to have a look but to also buy item,all i sak is let everyone know what is happening because as far as getting space at this trade day their is no charge but all spaces are now taken up 14 tables in total,also no one is being charged anything at the door to get into this trade day all cost are being covered by me.
You may ask the question why well its about trying to get something started it starts here but for it to grow and not only get bigger but also more events its needs everyone help.
Tomorrow night 4BC will have me in their studios talking about what is happening on the day their is close to $1000 in prizes being given away on the day you cannot win them unless you are their.
I hear their are going to be some great specials as well.
Anyone who is into signatures arrived today is something i do call specail its a bit of paper personilised but the signature is of Bruce Lee the gentleman who is buying it is allowing me to have it on display for the day i think thats pretty cool.
Yes their will be top loaders,team bags plus more of that sort of gear.
Only a couple of days now until this trade day so dont miss this one as it is free entry I beleive someone is also bringing some die cast cards and also coins as well.
I spoke to a gentleman today who is coming on the day and he does have something special to show people the legends card of John Raper you are not going to beleive it so he is bringing it on the day to show people as we know it's limited to 208 well he has number 1 and he will bring it on the day open to offers looking for over $2000.00.
Even if it's not sold how good will it be to see number one card,so why not come out and check it out.
Also on the day their will be drinks for sale $1.20 for a can of coke and $1.00 for any other drinks on the day.
Dont forget plenty of cards to give away from Mr & Mrsd Tading cards & ESP have also given me cards to give away on the day.
Don't forget
Gold Coast Card
Today Collectables
Moz
Autographed Memorabilia
Footy Funaddicts
Mr & Mrs Trading Cards
Plus also a couple of private collectors as well.
ATM machine are within 250 metre walk as well,train station is less than 5 minutes walk and even if it rains it is all under cover so you don't have to get wet.
Pat O'Doherty who was on a 1990 cards will call in on the day he is doing this as a favour for me so if you wish to get something signed off him you can.
We have a replica ashes urn signed by Ian Healy as the luck door prize retail value $99.00.
Their will be draws during the at some other smaller prizes of canvass retail price on these canvas are $15.00.
At the end of the day at 2pm will be the draw for the game worn Sonny Bill-Williams signed and framed shorts that will be given away.
The best part is this is a casual day where their will be 3 to 4 round tables and theses tables are for collects to trade talk and show other collectors what they have been collecting as it is free entry on the day why not come out and check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard the interview last night and was really impressed with the way they talked about not just about the trade show but also about people ringing in about there autographs. The show was only suppose to go for an half an hour and it went for a full hour. It was really interesting listening into what other people have in there collection.

Great stuff corey to promote the trade show.

Just hope those that do go, take photos and post on here what they thought of the show. Hope there is one next year. I used to go to the show at Mt Gravatt a lot. I miss going to trading card shows. Problem, is by the time you find out about them, it's too late, they have already been.

As of today two other website in the Ipswich area have picked up on this trade day and are promoting this trade day as well after last night interview on 4BC which was gr8 to be involved with,they are impressed that someone would do something like this at no cost to dealers or collectors but even better that their is close to $1000 worth of prizes to be won on the day all donated by Autographed Memorabilia.
This trade day will start at 9am until 2pm.
The address is Autographed Memorabilia shop 601/602 Ipswich city Sqaure,20 Nicholas street mall Ipswich phone 0422 634 340.
Now no matter what happens this show will not be in my shop again with the plans for the shop just won't be able to fit it in.Depending on the success we have already been looking at other venues for future events but for this to happen I need to see the support by collector and dealers to keep this going because it does need all the help we can get.
All I want is for a good crowd on the day,their will be trade tables their on the day as well just for collector to sit and relax and talk and trade with other collector.
4BC will be letting people know again on sunday about this trade day we have cards donated by Mr & Mrs trading cards and ESP as well, to give away on the day.

DSCF0390.JPG

How many tables will there be?
I think there are around 15 tables. Saying that this show will have the best range of nrl cards from old to new Hard to get and very very rare ones. In some of the best condition you will ever see. Trust me this is 1 show not to miss.

Overall their will be 14 tables in total.
I think you will find a nice fix of items as all going well their are.
Non sports cards & maybe comics.
Rugby league new and old.
Should be some A.F.L.
N.B.A & N.F.L cards
Cricket
Even know it is in my shop their will also be someone else with a bit of memorabilia
Stamps & Coins.
Ultra Pro products.
3 to 4 trade tables for collectors to sit down and trade as well.
Even on the day 4BC will still plug this trade day on Sunday morning as well.

Thanks for putting it on today people!
I enjoyed myself and although I didn't buy much today, I made some good contacts.
Also thanks to Pat ODoherty for giving up his time today, great bloke!

Back
Top Bottom