Trade Day in Ipswich 22nd September

Ok as reported last night that 4BC radio station in Brisbane will be giving the trade day a plug the radio station 94.9 out in ipswich has also now come on board i used contacts on this one so we will have 2 radio stations pluging this trade day.
Also all going well with the offical shop opening i will get the mayor something when he has his interview with the paper to also give it a plug.
If this event does not get the crowd it wont be because i did not try,but even if you cannot make it to the day please share this event not only here but also facebook and all other social media as well a good crowd will bring a brighty future not only for what i am doing but for everyone else as well.
All i ask is for your help to promote this event.
I heard from a collector today who is now getting behind this in brisbane who sees a better future for events if their is support.
The advertising that is happening around the place on radio and if the mayor does his bit will be around $2000 to $3000 dollars,now we are not charging for a space in this event or even a entry fee on the day giveaways that are happening some of them are coming out of my pocket so i dont care about that i want a good crowd so this industry can grow and some people are seeing the benfits about this event so get behind it not just for me but your follew collectors as i say we will have a couple of sports dealers,non sports dealers and also someone sell accessories as well.
This event needs everyone support even if you are interstate you may know a collector in queensland,because we need all the help we can get so get behind it.

ian Helay.JPG

Latest update on the trade day in Ipswich.

As we know on Sunday the 22nd of Spetember from 9am to 2pm we will be holding a trade day in the new shop.
Here we have a picture of one a Replica Ashes Urn signed by Ian Healy this will be a luck door prize so anyone coming to our trade da...y will get a ticket to go into the draw to win this draw at the end of the day.
Please like and share this event because the more people that make it to this event will determine if and when we hold the next one.

I just booked a table at this show and wanted to let you guys know that I will be showing some very rare scanlens near mint condition cards from most years. There will also be cards in my collection on show that you have never seen and might not ever see again. Cards that have never been personally on show before. Please believe me when I tell you. This is one show that you DO NOT want to miss out on. See you there

Ok as i have said their will now only be 12 tables spaces at the trade day i am happy to report with over 5 weeks to go 9 tables spaces are gone so only 3 left at the moment.
But we have some good and some bad news as you know i was going to be doing a draw for a pair of Jared Waerea-Hargreaves signed unframed short from 2013 this has been withdrawn.
How to get a ticket in this is you buy anything from anyone with a table on the day you get a ticket to go into the draw which will be at the end of the day but the prize is now in the mail to me is a pair of 2013 Sydney Roosters game worn short of Sonny Bill-Williams but best of all theses shorts will be also framed so the new prize is a Framed pair of Game Worn Sonny Bill-Williams signed shorts.
Now i was asked today by a dealer who is going to be at this trade day can they enter this and i said yes if you buy something from another table on the day getting something off your own table does not count LOL.
Again i not only ask tha the dealers & collector taking a table like and share the facebook page but any collector as well,the lucky door prize as you enter is a replica ashes urn signed by Ian Healy.
This event is free of charge to everyone dealers & collectors.
The shop is less than 5 minutes walk from the train station.
Plenty of parking around the area as well.
The address for this trade day is.
Autographed Memorabilia
Shop 601/602 Ipswich City Square
20 Nicholas Street Mall
Ipswich,4305
For further info ring 0422 634 340 or Private Message me if you are interested in a table.
Also ESP have come on board and given me a couple of hundred loose cards to give away on the day as well.

I'm liking it more and more everyday

Gr8 but everyone needs to get outh their and help promote this event let your mates know anyone you know into cards who would would like to start remember Mr & Mrs Trading cards who do non sports will be their as well.
2 radio stations have picked up on it and are plugging this event Roosters fans rugny league fans prizes to be won and cricket fans lucky door prize you get a ticket for just walking in no cost at all,plus during the day other giveaways will happen,so now here is the time Brisbane,Queenslanders stand up get the word out their.Everytime i sell something on ebay beside U.K buyers i have details of the trade day going out with it another ebayer is also sending this info out as well i can email someone to people if they want to send it out to the customers as well Private Message me with your email address and lets get this trade day moving.
I also have something for the mayor to tell the paper at my offical opening so that will hopefully get into the Queensland Times as well.

Some updated new on the trade day on September 22 we are having 12 tables in the shop for dealers from gold coast,Brisbane,sunshine coast & Ipswich I can now info you that all tables are taken,their will be 4 trade tables giveaways on the day and promotions will be happening so you need to be here to take advantage of anything happening as their will be some good prizes on the day and all going well Pat O'Doherty on a 1990 scalens cards will drop in on the day as well.

Ok here is the latest update the spots for 12 tables are now gone.
All we need it collectors to turn up LOL.
Some of the dealers who will be their on the day are
Gold Coast Card.
Redtorana.
Mr & Mrs Trading Cards(Non Sports)
Today Collectables(SPort & Non Sports + A.F.L)
Moz.
And 2 private collectors.
Autographed Memorabilia a table with Card assessories.
Now Mr & Mrs Trading cards of Annerley came in and saw me today and they gave me a box of trading cards non-sport again to give away on the day.
I will not be suprised if a of people walk away with giveaways on the day,we have lucky door prizes get a ticket when you walk in to go into a draw to win a replica ashes urn signed by Ian Healy valued at $100 for just walking in the door.
By anything off one of the table be given a ticket that is for the big prize which is donated by Autographed Memorabilia a pair of game worn sydney roosters Sonny Bill-Williams shorts you can see what theses look like by currently having a look under roosters mail day as theses are currently unframed but will be framed for the day.
Keep a eye out on some of the people having tables will not only be pushing this event but also may have some specials on the day.
Don't forget for further updates goto or facebook page and share and like it Autographedmemorabilia.
Without your support events do not go ahead so this is the one that needs all the support it can get because the more support we get the more events that will be on.
Thank you and please dont forget to share and like this as well.

if someone on here happens to win the SBW shorts and wants to cash in on them, pm me. im very interested Cheers Aron.

Ok here is the latest update the spots for 12 tables are now gone.
Some of the dealers who will be their on the day are
Gold Coast Card.
Redtorana.
Mr & Mrs Trading Cards(Non Sports)
Today Collectables(SPort & Non Sports + A.F.L)
Moz.
And 2 private collectors.
Autographed Memorabilia a table with Card assessories.
Now Mr & Mrs Trading cards of Annerley came in and saw me today and they gave me a box of trading cards non-sport again to give away on the day.
I will not be suprised if a of people walk away with giveaways on the day,we have lucky door prizes get a ticket when you walk in to go into a draw to win a replica ashes urn signed by Ian Healy valued at $100 for just walking in the door.
Keep a eye out on some of the people having tables will not only be pushing this event but also may have some specials on the day.
Don't forget for further updates goto or facebook page and share and like it Autographedmemorabilia.
Without your support events do not go ahead so this is the one that needs all the support it can get because the more support we get the more events that will be on.
Thank you and please dont forget to share and like this as well.
Good news about the Sonny Bill-Williams Game worn shorts they have been semt to the framer i will have them back next week a framed pair of Sonny Bill-Wiliiams 2013 game worn shorts signed retail value being framed up $800,how to win theses you buy something from anyone with a table and you get a ticket at the end of the day this will be drawn,dealers on the day can enter this by buying something off another dealers table plus 5 canvas valued at $15 each that $75+Framed shorts $800 replica ashes urn retail price $100 so here is $975 worth of items as prizes donated by Autographed Memorabilia,now the advertising on this event will be around $2000 to $2500 worth of advertising all this advertising not one dealers as being charged to be at this event and even better not one collector is being charged to come through the door all going well when the offical shop opening happens next week when the mayor is down doing this i have something about this show for him to tell the reports so hopefully 3 papers will run something on it to.
Their comes a time when someone can only do so much i think what i have done listed above is fair,so here is my challenge to you tell you friends,work mate,school friends anyone who maybe be into collecting because come the end of the day its starts here or will it finish here at this trade day.
The dealers coming to this event are coming from Brisbane,Sunshine Coast & gold Coast and something more disturbing i got as phone call the other day that a collector who lives in townsville will be down here for work and he is going to make the time to come out to this trade day,i am not asking for money from people with tables or even collectors coming throught the door i am asking for you to spread the word even if it by Ozcardtrader,facebook,intergram and any other means you know Nike has the saying Just Do It well i am asking you to Just do it as well.

from what i can see, hes just taken close to 3k out of his back pocket to put up this event for collectors and not asked for a single thing in return other than just people to show up and enjoy them selves. if you have any issues speak to corey directly as opposed to do doing your best to tarnish this event, your like that kid in the class who would rather ruin something for everyone as opposed to just joining in and enjoying them self.

once again i hope it goes well corey, and if i wasn't interstate i'd be there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom